Chapter 13 meeting and flirting with a sweetheart

Syns POV

      I woke to a knock on Cassy's door, I had been up way late sexting with Leon. I looked at the clock realizing it was the crack of noon. Crap I way over slept. I walk up to the door to the knocking muttering under my breathe about needing my beauty rest. As I fling the door open I see this adorable guy standing mid knock his Hazel eyes stare into mine. I have no idea how or why but his eyes appeared to be growing greener just by my staring into them. Damn my weakness for a green eyed man. I signed and half muttered "can I help you?" He responded "Cassy is expecting me. I'm Davis, and who might you be beautiful?"  I felt my cheeks flush thinking yeah right me beautiful I look like hell. I answer " I'm Syndy, come in I'm sure Cassy will wake up soon." Yawning as I let him come in.

I told him to make himself at home whilst I found myself some breakfast. Thinking I was going to be alone on the kitchen I turned on my music and started to make some French toast. I was dancing like I do in my own kitchen I felt eyes watching me turning slightly I saw Davis leaning against the wall watching my hips as I flipped my breakfast. The shy girl left me and the sarcastic princess returned asking "You see something you want?"  I wasn't expecting the answer I had gotten "Yea you gorgeous" I looked through him yet at him as the words left my lips I couldn't believe the words but I guess I knew my heart still wanted Leon.

"Too bad I'm in a complicated situation, I'm off the market"

I felt Davis' gaze cut through that lie as he kept flirting. I now became full aware of his lust and started to flirt and tease as best I could. I had this fish hook line and sinker. But He would have to prove he wanted to be mine. I sat down eating my french toast loaded in syrup. I sat batting my eyes and answering any questions Davis shot at me. From the way he was I knew he wouldn't handle my job at all. The downfall to living the rock star life is that not many people can handle having someone in their lives that does what I do.

Whilst Davis and I where talking about what I do as a promoter Cassy appeared in the kitchen looking shocked but happy to see Davis.  I smiled and excused myself to go put on some real clothes for the day. Cassy and I had our usual uno war planned.  Now however we had to entertain Davis.

Davis  got into a grove with our game. We played for hours before it was time to entertain the idea of dinner. The flirting kept up back and forth. Till Leon called his voice salty with need I knew he missed me he'd never admit to needing me or anyone.

I excused myself  to talk to the man that my heart still clung to though there was  no hope on the planet. We would be friends but it was complicated. We are like magnets. I swear if I'm alone with him I'll give into him in an instant. His kiss does something  no one else has ever.....

As the call ended I went back to my friends and made dinner. I knew I had to go back to my life in a day or two. I wasn't ready to face the life I set up for myself. As I talked about  the next few shows I had to work Davis seemed interested in coming with me.

I figured I needed a body guard anyway so why not.  We packed and talked that night about him coming on tour with me. It was a small tour nothing to crazy from Westfield to new haven and I stay behind and he comes back up.

The next morning the guys picked us up to start that days work.  I walked around local shopping areas posting flyers and and tickets on bulletin boards. Davis watched as I flirted with people who asked about the event. I could see the jealous erupting in his vanes. 
   This would never last long term due to the nature of my job and the life I'd built.  We stopped for lunch and to check in on sound check.  The conversation was dry as we tried to dodge the uncomfortable fact of what u do. Davis just smiled and tried to wrestle within if he could handle who I am.

  After sound check we hit the streets again in the hours before the show. I smiled hoping for a full house. The guys where set to go on soon and I had to become Syn. We headed back to my dressing room where I got ready.

I pulled out a little black dress my hello kittie ears got my hair and makeup just so before slinking into the dress and strapping on my 7in heels ready to announce the guys. Davis saw me as I left my dressing room his eyes glued to my hips as I weaved through the crowd onto the stage.

Grabbing the mic I look around the room seeing some new faces and some old ones. 'Are you all ready for the greatest band in the new England area." The crowd cheered and I said "is that all you've got! I said give it up for samurai taxi......" the crowd roared.

I slid off the stage and danced through the mass amounts of people. I done well for the night.  I danced and enjoying the music losing myself in my job. Davis watching me and the crowd. One guy got too close and Davis stepped him back a bit. It was nice to have a someone to take care of those things.

As the night came to a close Davis kissed me as we danced. It was all over as soon as he did that. His eyes stayed green no longer Hazel. My weakness. We danced and I swear he fell that night. He can't stay in my life though this night this tour is just for fun nothing more.