chapter 8 learning to love without being in love

Syns POV

When Leon came home from class he checked the weather. I was due to go home in the morning, but a blizzard was coming up. That wouldn't hit until the day after. Leon decided that if we where to get snowed in we would do it together. This just made it possible to spend more time with one another. We took a trip to the store for hot chocolate and a deck of uno cards. the cards would keep us from killing one another. We also grabbed candles and a flash light. simple foods that could be eaten with out heating. and some extra blankets. once we were prepared for the storm Leon ordered us a pizza.

As we sat in the house curled up with netflix and both of us shirtless our dinner arrived. we ate and held hands kissing here or there. one kiss didn't stop. His lips where soft kissing me deeply our moans melding into one sound of heat and pleasure. Our hands quickly pulled into the others hair. Mine tangling in his long locks pulling his body closer to mine. The lack of clothing made our bodies heat combine and make for one intense make out. I truly loved Leon. But he held back. I could feel it in his panted breaths. He needed me I wanted him. This was a new type of love. Love and affection just not romance.  Our kiss so powerful that we made love right there on the living room floor.

He filled me in a single moment. never breaking the kiss our moans louder yet muffled under our non stop kiss. our bodies moved as one. I even think I felt our hearts beating together. But Leons passion Filled my lips my body and every fiber of my being. in that single moment that my orgasm took hold and the room filled with an aura I couldn't describe. We lay as one for what seemed like hours. Leons hands touching me softly. A deep sigh of happiness released from my still quivering swollen lips.

In that moment I knew things where going to become complicated. Our love wasn't over yet it was. Finding away to care for one another. We moved into the bedroom and curled up in eachothers arms. I held Leon with all I had. Tomorrow would test both of us more than we knew. 

Morning came and so did the blizzard a day early.  Leon woke before his alarm due to the howling wind. We rushed around closing windows. Leaving only one cracked so we wouldnt roast. I made us some hot chocolate and omelets. We ate and played a few rounds of uno. Leon won a few times as did I. we settled back into watching Sliders. As the storm brewed outside another brewed within Leon. His eyes that where happy to have me here now seemed strained. I didn't bring it up out of fear of a fight. I would get on a bus back to Cassys as soon as I could.

Leon and I passed out after a marathon of Sliders. Classes where back on in the morning. Leon had done his work and I sent him off for his test with a great breakfast in bed. He ate and thanked me for caring enough to make it for him.

With Leon off to class I called Cassy. Turns out both Connecticut and Massachusetts were shut down state wide. No buses or trains in or out. Great. Now I'm trapped here and want to go back. Tomorrow was Valentines day. I did want to spend it with Leon. But something told me he wanted me to go.

When Leon had come home I told him what I had found out. That I was stuck here for a few more days.  At first Leon looked excited but then I saw the terror in his eyes.  I didn't need to be here any more I had already over stayed. But I was now trapped.

I made a ham for dinner with some baby carrots steamed in Brownsugar and maple syrup. with garlic mashed potatoes. We ate almost in silence. Other than the moans of satisfaction from myself and Leon about the carrots. After dinner I cleaned up and hit the showers and Leon went to the frat house. Upon his return we crawled into bed. Falling asleep back to back ass to ass. I felt the distance start to come between us.