Losing Syn

this is the 3rd in the series... please read Sexting syn and loving syn before you go on with losing syn.

chapter 1 birthday

Syns pov

In the days that followed the last night Leon and I said goodbye it felt less like goodbye. Between the calls and texts it began to build a hope in my foolish heart. Today was no different between me and Leon. I've been at Vyck's all day tonight we are off to a legendary bar to see a Freinds band. for me its a must appearance. after all they are playing on my birthday. With no major party planned this seems as good a celebration as any. I put on my favorite jeans my leather halter and my thigh high boots for one Hell of a rockin outfit.

Before we left Leon called to wish me a happy birthday once again. As well as for a round of phone sex. As soon as my call ended Vyck was yelling up that it was time to go. "move your ass birthday girl". I rushed down the stairs grabbing my hand bag and my coat on my way out.

On the way to the venue we where all excited. the car load of people was an added joy. upon arrival I gave my name to the door man and he granted mine and my four friends VIP entrance. Ids checked and stamps on I was off to the bar to drink it up. The only way to survive my first event post Leon. with round one in my hands I mingled and watched the first band. wondering all over this bar I have come to know so well over my years. memories came flooding back. my first show was here. before I knew it my drink was empty. I went for my refill as the band's started to switch. I glanced at the stage I had time for a smoke and a drink. Dropping my empty at the bar I went out for a smoke and to check my cell.

So many birthday wishes. Tonight felt empty even with all these people here. after I finished my smoke I went for a drink and a shot. The next band made their way on stage. turns out I don't like this band that much. so I sat in the back bar. and drank myself stupid. 3 drinks in the friends band was due up. I went out for one last smoke.

On my way back in I realized too late that the band was on stage and walked into a mush pit. knocked to the ground my lip slip open. bleeding

and drunk. two great things to be at a metal show. I felt someone pull me up and I walked over to the stage quickly. I took my spot next to my friends and kept my head banging till the set ended.

After we piled back into Vyck's car My lip started to throb. I needed to clean and ice it. my drunken state starting to wear off. I sighed but no one could hear over the music. As soon as Vyck dropped me home I ran in and cleaned my wound. I had to put an ice pack on it and crash out. morning would allow me to assess the true damage.

I couldn't even find my drunk ass into bed. flopping onto my couch passing out shortly after I covered up with the blankets.

Morning came and I regreted sleeping on my couch. My back and neck both sore. Wondering into my bathroom forgetting about my lip I screamed at the sight before me. my lip was four times its normal size. and quite bruised. I went back to my couch with another icepack.

My face so sore I had no choice but to pop a perk. Feeling all kinds of fuzzy I Lay around all day waiting for the swelling to go down. Leon Called to ask how my night went. I told him about my split lip and sent a pic. He told me he wished he where here. I felt a kiss on my cheek and knew Leon had sent it.