telling the world.....

Starting out with samurai taxi at the corner Cafe wasn't going to be easy. The singer had this thing about me in heels. Well tonight I'm going out in a dress and flats. I have no choice my heels already kill my feet. As I walked up I thought about how I was going to do this. I had the sonograms with me. So I'd show the world I was pregnant and that's why I'm not in heels nor drinking and that come July I would be done promoting.

I walked into the corner Cafe and ordered a Shirley Temple the bar tender rolled her eyes and I said I can't drink anymore and pulled out the sonograms. She beamed and said my drinks where on the house tonight. I went to talk to the band and let them know that I wouldn't be at a few shows if mourning sickness kicked in which it hadn't yet. They all have me a hug and where happy for me.

As the night went on I danced and enjoyed my night out showing off my baby's first pictures to everyone. I downed a few Shirley Temple's and when it started to yawn I ignored it for the first 3. After the fourth one I knew it was time for me to go. I waved goodbye to the band and made my rounds. Then walked my way back to my apartment where I crashed the moment my head hit the pillow.

I woke up to Davis calling. Asking to spend some time with me and I agreed we had to arrange something soon if not today. My next free time was now I told the rest of the bands on my site and everyone was excited and happy for me. No one seemed to be upset that I would be leaving this life behind me not even Davis. He wasn't as thrilled about that as I thought he would have been either.

Plans where hatched to get out there to see Davis and I would be staying with him this time around not with Cassy this would upset her a little but truth be told we needed a break. Or I did I can only take so many rounds of ultimate Uno. Davis and I needed to spend time together to start planning how we where going to work together on being parents. No offense to Cassy but this was a world she wouldn't ever understand.

I started to pack things I would need on this trip up it's going to be a 2 week trip. Davis had a friend driving down to get me tomorrow. We were going to a party for his Co worker and telling them all the news being that they would figure it out by my not drinking.  I packed a couple of dresses and my sweat pants. Mostly PJs.

Worn out from packing I made some dinner and watched some of what was left to catch up on. Yawning I looked at the clock only 630pm. Looks like I need a nap. I curled up on the couch and crashed out.

After my hour nap I got up and cleaned up after dinner.  I had a buz at my door I went to investigate who was there to see me. I walked down the hallway to find Vyck. I let him in and walked over to my apartment. He had come to check on me and make sure I had everything I needed. I smiled and said I have everything I need right now but I definitely want a strawberry milk shake. Vyck said let's go get you one then. And off we went seeking a strawberry milk shake.

After hitting McDonald's, burgerking and a wendys we found a dq. Mmmm strawberry milk shake with a shot of chocolate syrup! As I drank it my stomach finally shut up. All I wanted all day was this milk shake! Vyck got his slushy thing and we took a walk along the board walk sipping away on our drinks. Vyck asked me if I was shutting down syner entertainment. And I said yup in July.  I had no choice this was my child and that trumped any job.