"Ha-rry."She whispered. That brought me to my senses. How is this even possible.

"Mirielle."I said completely shocked.

"I-I can ex-plain,Mate." She whispered the last part so low that I almost strained my ears to hear it but before I could react she passed out in my arms.

For a moment I stayed there shocked, holding her naked body tightly in my arms processing everything that happened just now. Mirielle was a human right. And if she was a werewolf how did I not know anything.

'I told ya I could sense her wolf.' My wolf spoke up.

'How is that even possible?'

'She must have hidden her scent.' he explained.

'But why?'

'Right now you should focus on taking her to safety. She was attacked just now saving your life and you are sitting here like a fool.'

I did not respond to that and immediately picked up my shirt whick was lying on the forest floor. It was a good thing I had removed it. I put the shirt over her body quickly but not before catching a glimpse of her body. She was so fit. Not to mention hot and sexy too.

I ran all the way to the pack house holding her tight to prevent less movement. When I reached the pack house I was shocked to see the situation. It looked like world war 3 had just taken place here.

"Alpha?"My beta Theo asked shocked seeing my condition and Mirielle in my arms.

"Wait for a moment. For now call the pack doctor to my room. And make sure o be quick."I ordered. He nodded and ran away.I quickly ran up to my room and placed Mirielle on my bed and covered her with my blanket. When I got up I saw the pack doctor going to knock on my door. I nodded for him to come in and I left the room because I knew that I couldn't bear the sight of any other man touching her even if it is for her safety.

"She is your mate right?" Theo came asking me. I had put on a pair of basketball shorts by now.

"Yeah."I responded. My usual confidence during speaking faltered a bit.

"But you said that she was a human right?"I had mentioned him about Mirielle since he was one of the closest people after the lads.

"Yeah."

"But howcome her scent reeks of a werewolf?"

"Yeah."I again responded.

"Are you even listening to me? Can you please explain me why didn't you reach here when I linked you?Or why is your face filled with scratches and bruises?" He yelled at me.

"How am I supposed to know?I cant understand anything myself? My mate was a supposed human and look at the current situation?!"He shut his mouth after that.

"Sorry."He muttered.

"Drop it. Now fill me with what happened here?"We walked to my office and I took my position on my chair across my desk. Theo sat in the chair in front of the desk.

"Okay so everything was fine for the moment and suddenly every place in our territory was attacked."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that just a few hours back everything was peaceful. I was running some errands when suddenly a pack member came and told me that the pack was attacked. He told me and those rouges entered tha pack house at that moment. I mind linked you then. I cant understand how did they get inside the territory without even anybody noticing."

"Yeah this is all too confusing. Only if I could find the answers."

Only if I could find the answers. I cant understand what to do? Just in a few minutes my pack has been turned upside down. Its a good thing that I have a lot of fighters otherwise they would have surely defeated us. And Mirielle, she's a completely different story. She's a werewolf for sure. But her scent is of a rouge. I never treat rouges with mercy but she is my mate. All this is stressing me out.

"Alpha?"

"Harry?"

"HARRY!"Someone screamed in my ear.

"Oww, what?" I saw that Theo was looking at me intently.

"I am calling you for a while but you don't seem to listen at all. I am asking you what happened to you? And why is your mate in such a condition." I sighed and told him everything that happened.

"Okay so tell me how many people are injured?" I inquired.

"Many. You wont believe the number. So far no one has died but many fighters are having near death experiences right now. The technique of attacking was totally different from the normal rouges but we were in a huge number so we managed to chase them away. We could hardly kill anyone."

"You also noticed?"

"What?"He asked a bit surprised.

"Their technique. It was very different. That's why I am so injured. You know that I am a very good fighter and I have taken many wolves down at once but these were way too different."I said.

"Alpha sir?" A pack member came rushing to my office.

"Yes."I said in my alpha voice.

"A person named Walden has come to see you."What? how did he reach here. But if Mirielle is a werewolf so...........Hmmm, this is very serious.

"Send him here."I ordered and he left.

A few minutes later Walden came in the room. Even though he was looking calm and composed his anxiety was rolling off in waves.I only said one word.

"Explain." He looked a bit taken aback when I said it but he sat down on one of the chairs next to Theo.

"Believe me you wouldn't want to hear this." He said still exteremely calm. Somehow this was setting me off.

"Wouldn't want to hear this?!"I screamed."My whole fucking pack got attacked and your sister-"I suddenly stopped.

"Please atleast bring Mirielle here.Then I will explain"He pleaded. 

"She was also attacked. She is currently resting right now."When I said this he got completely bewildered.

"What? You are her mate. I am completely sure you were there with her. How could you let such a thing happen."He screamed at me.

"You know?"I asked shocked.

"Of course I know. What do you think? We are also wolves."He screamed.

"I suggest you lower your tone."I said in my alpha tone.

"I will show you calming down" and then he jumped on me. I was continuously defending myself. Theo had completely backed away not knowing what to do. We were wrestling on the floor when a tired voice spoke,

"Harry, Walden?"We both looked up to see Mirielle standing at the door. But she was completely dressed in my clothes. As much as I liked to see her, this was not the time to drool over.I got up abruptly and Walden got up too.

"Walden I think we should explain them everything that's going on." Her tired voice spoke.

(A/N Again very sorry for a late update.)