Chapter 4

Here's the next chapter i hope you guys like it.

MPOV

"LIBRARY TIME!" exclaims Angel hopping up and down. I help them put on their windbreakers. I sigh as Angel runs to her room with Nudge.

Okay all I need now is for Chase to get here and we'd be all set.

"Iggy! Gazzy!" I call. They walk up to me. "No bombs, be good or I'll never take you out anywhere else in the world ever again." I tell them seriously.

"Yes Sir!" They say in unison. Sometimes I really wonder If Iggy's my age or Gazzy's. They laugh and walk away.

I quickly walk to the bathroom and look at myself. I was wearing some jeans and a white tee. And on top of that I had the windbreaker. I look at my hair, I was wearing it down today, just for fun, and I haven't done so in a long time. I look up at the mirror and find Fang leaning against the door behind me. As soon as he sees that I saw him, he walks up to me.

"What am I to do all day?" he asks standing behind me.

"I don't know...you could go out for some more fresh air again." I say picking up the brush and going over my hair.

"I don't want fresh air." he says.

I sigh and put the brush down. "Then what DO you want Fang?". I ask as if bored with the conversation.

"I want you to cancel with...what ever his name is...and spend some time with me." he says hugging my waist.

I think about what would happen If I did cancel. Chase would be alone at the library, while me and Fang go out on a romantic date where we set up a picnic blanket and have lunch in the park. We eat sandwiches and strawberries, he would say , I love you Max, and I would go all I love you too Fang, while at the same time he's flirting with the other girl behind me.

"I don't think so." I say walking out of the bath room. "We're over, that means I'm not going out with you."

"Ah, so you want to go out with Chase?" he said matter-of-factly walking in front of me.

"NO! I told you last night. ME. And. CHASE. ARE. FRIENDS." I say trying to get it through his thick head.

Fang ignores every thing I say.

"Wait a minute, when did you meet this guy?" he says crossing his arms.

"Yesterday, mm, around six." I say also crossing my arms. "Why?"

"So technically we were still together. That means you were cheating on me." Fang says.

Oh no he didn't. I talk to a guy and become friends and he says I'm cheating, while he goes and kisses, who knows how many, girls and gets away with it.

I glare at him.

"SHUT UP, FANG!" I exclaim as I hear a knock on the door. I walk around him bumping his shoulder.

I walk to the door and open it a peek. Chase stood there looking around.

I open the door all the way and he turns to see me with a sparkling smile.

"Hey." I say.

"Hello," he says cheerfully. Then he gets all embrassed as he hesitates to pull out a bouqet from behind him.

"They're for you." he says blushing. I take them slowly looking at all the colors, there were yellow, blue, orange, purple. Very colorful.

"Wow, thanks, they're so beautiful." i say to him. Chase starts to figit with his jacket. I hear as i hear the girls running to me.