TШΣΠTΨ

(Diamond's 💎)
Natsu's POV
I was cheering as we drove to Fabio's, my absolute favorite restaurant. It has the best food in the front, but was a full-on bar in the back. I loved it because it was the only place with a good bar that Jellal was willing to take Juvia to. "So I take it I'm driving us home?" Jellal said sarcastically.
"Unless you want me to crash the car!" I responded, already a little drunk just thinking about the wonderful bar.
I snapped out of my daze when I heard Juvia sigh. "What's wrong?" Jellal asked. "I thought you loved Fabio's."
She nodded. "I do, but, I can't stop thinking about Gray-sama..." She sighed again.
"Um, who?" I inquired.
She put her hands over her heart and looked dreamily off into space. "My beloved Gray-sama!" Her expression faded to one of depression. "How could I not know he was Lucy's brother?"
I turned around and faced her with very serious eyes. "Juvia, don't think about it too much, you barely knew him, and by the way he looked at you earlier, I don't think he cares about that. I think he really likes you too." Juvia started to tear up when I turned around and shouted, "TIME TO GET DRUNK!"
When we finally got to the restaurant, I headed straight to the bar. I drank glass after glass. I was so drunk I could barely recognize Jellal trying to stop me. He eventually gave up, as always, and went back to Juvia. As I was drinking, a girl approached me. She grabbed me and pulled me toward a secluded room, kissing me as she moved. I felt like I was betraying someone, that what was happening was wrong for some reason, but my intoxicated brain couldn't figure it out. The only think I could make out on this chick was blood red hair.

I AM SO SORRY!! I know it's been over a month and I apologize! I've been super stressed at school and I haven't had much time to write between homework, tennis, and softball. I also got seriously writers blocked! Which is why this is so short (also I'm really sorry for that!). I've finally caught up enough to be able to write so get ready for more frequent updates! Again, I'm so so SO sorry for the lack of an update! ~ Diamond 💎