ΣLΣ∇ΣΠ

(Jani's💙)
I was angry.
I pushed Natsu aside and he gave me a confused look.
"You 4 go home. This is my fight." I said.
They nodded but Natsu was being stubborn so Erza and Jellal dragged him through the woods, Juvia following close behind.
Flare was cackling like a witch.
"What're you gonna do know Blonde? You don't have your friends to protect you?" Flare asked.
"LISTEN UP BITCH!!" I screamed.
She almost jumped out of surprise.
My fists were clenched, teeth bared, and my shoulder tense.
"YOU SO MUCH AS TRY TO MAKE GRAYS LIFE WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS I WONT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!! YOU DONT SCARE ME!!!! YOURE A SELFISH BITCH!!! YOURE ONLY WITH GRAY BECAUSE HE'S HOT!!!!! AND NEWS FLASH!!! HE DOESNT LOVE YOU EITHER!!! I CAN SEE IT IN HIS EYES!!! YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HIM OR ME!!!" I screamed at her.
"Why you LITTLE!!" She screamed and went to lunge at me when she stopped in mid air. Someone dragged her down and she hit the ground with a THUD!!
"Don't ever try messing with me or Lucy again? Got it bitch? Pack up your stuff and be out by tonight or I'm calling the cops." Gray said with his bangs covering his eyes.
Flare started stuttering and making excuses and I saw his grip on her wrist tighten. She yelped.
"LEAVE US ALONE!!" He yelled.
She immediately scrambled up and rn out of the park towards our house.
Gray then turned around, not even looking at me, and began walking.
"Gray?" I asked.
He didn't answer.
I stood there.

•••

I began walking away. I get it now.
I wasn't wrong about Erza. To keep your family safe you have to make sacrifices. For Erza, it should've been college. For me, it was my fiancé.
Erza was selfish, you don't get the luxury of college when you're like us.
She's the selfish one.
I may not have been in love with Flare, but I loved her, and that hurts just as much.
And that blue haired girl. She's just a distraction. She doesn't even know I exist let alone love me too.
I don't need love. I don't need anyone. I'm fine alone.

•••

"Gray" I said as I walked into the house.
"In here!" He shouted from the living room.
I walked in and saw that all the lights were off. On the TV was the movie "If I Stay" and Gray was sitting on the couch in front of the TV, eating icecream out of the large carton with a ladle.
He is such a girl sometimes.
"Are you ok?" I asked him.
"No" he said with a mouth full of icecream.
I saw that his cheeks were tear stained and he was only in his blue checkered boxers.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.
"No" he said.
"Then how about I make taco's for dinner?" I asked, trying to cheer him up with his favorite food.
He gave me a puppy dog look and I smiled softly.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yes" I responded.
"Thank you!!" He sang and then started the movie again, crying at the sad parts.
God he's weird.

•••

That's it. That brat has ruined everything I've worked for. So I'll just have to wait for the right time to tell Gray.
She'll never see her precious older sister again after he knows.