ҒΩURTΣΣΠ

(Diamond's 💎)
Lucy's POV
Gray had decided he wasn't going to let Flare stop him from making money for us. He went into work early this morning, so early that I wasn't even awake yet. "I guess I'll go see Juvia, Natsu, Erza, and Jellal today." I say aloud to myself.
I hop in my car and drive to their house. When I knock on the door, Natsu tackles me in a hug, making my face go beet red. "Lucy! You haven't been here in soooooooo looooooong!" He yells.
I giggle into his chest, "It's only been like three days, Natsu!"
"Really it has? It feels like it's been forever! Erza and Jellal have been suuuuuper lovey-dovey recently and won't hang out with me and Juvia keeps going to the mall and not buying anything for some reason, she doesn't even let me come with her!" He pouts and I stifle a giggle.
"Aww," I say in a mocking voice, "has wittle Natsu been lonely without me?" He nods still pouting.
We both realize that we're still on the ground with Natsu on top of me, we both jump up, blushing bright red. "Hey, wanna go to the mall and help me find a job?" I ask out of the blue.
"Sure, I'll do anything if it means I get to hang out with you." I blush even harder. "Why do you want a job anyway?" He asks.
"Well, I've been thinking that maybe I should help Gray with money, even if it'll only be after school, at least it'll be something." He nods.
   "Hey! Maybe we can get a job together! Mine'll only be for the break but it's more time I get to spend with you!" I don't think my face has ever turned this shade of red before.
   "S-s-sure! That'll b-be f-f-fun!" I stutter.
Natsu grabs my wrist and pulls me to his car and we drive off to the mall.

   Gray's POV
I walk into the mall cafeteria in between the shifts of two of my jobs. I grab some food and start searching for a table. As I'm looking, I see familiar looking blonde hair. I realize it's Lucy! She sits across from a boy who looks a few years older than me, I look at him and my big brother instincts start to kick in. I put a smile on and walk over to her. "Hey Lucy! What're you doin' here?" I ask with fake cheerfulness.
   She smiles at me tiredly, "Oh, hi Gray! We've been looking for a job but no place seems to be looking for two people to hire." She sighs.
  "I could probably help, who's this?" I say gesturing to the pink haired bastard with my little sister.
   I see Lucy blush the tiniest bit before she answers, "Gray, this is my friend Natsu, Natsu this is my brother, Gray!" She introduces us cheerily.
   Natsu grins at me and extends his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet'cha man!" I shake his hand and try not to glare at him.
"So, I think I know some places with job openings..."

Juvia's POV
   I walk into the cafeteria, hoping I'll see him again, since this is where I first saw him. I look at every table, as I search, familiar salmon hair catches my eyes. I see Natsu and Lucy at one of the tables. I'm about to call out to them when I see who they're sitting with. Lucy seems really close to him. "She knows him?" I whisper to myself.