Next Day

Bobby POV

"That bastard did what?!"

Anna: Yeah, he told Mimi to get an abortion and after I went out the door he hit her. He must've thought I was gone.

As I heard Anna talk, I couldn't help but get more and more angry. Jeup is such a fucking scumbag. A worthless and childish scumbag. I tried and tried to warn Mimi about him and look what happened. I swear I'm going to beat the everliving shit out of him.

Anna: Bobby we have to help her.  I don't think I could live with myself knowing that Mimi killed a child just for that asshole.

Me: Don't even worry about it.

Anna tried to tell me about this last night but Sonya was here. Anna doesn't seem to like her at all. On another note I'm definitely going to be calling up some friends because Jeup has ass whooping coming his way.

Anna POV

I called Jimin and told him what was going on.

Jimin: What?!

Me: Yeah and you've got to hurry because your brother is blowing a fuse.

Jimin: I'm angry too Anna, that's my sister! As a matter of fact I'mma go over there so I can whoop that ass real quick! Bye Anna!

He hung up just like that. He didn't even know where the house was. Suddenly I heard my phone ring again.

Me: Hello?

Jimin: Uh yeah... Where is his house exactly?

Mimi POV

I sat on the bed teary eyed. I was looking at Jeup pack our suitcase. He had just finished beating me for the second time. I was sore and there were huge bruises on my back. I'm surprised I didn't lose the child yet.

He had some sort of event in New York and wasn't okay with leaving me alone. He said I wouldn't get the abortion if he left me alone, and he was right.

Jeup: Hey sweetheart don't just sit there. Get your lazy ass up and get dressed.

Me: I'm sore, I can't really move.

Jeup: Well TRY to move dammit! I don't have time for this shit!

Me: Jeup I said I can't mo-

SMACK

He punched me in the Jaw.  I cried and tried my best to get out of the bed. I went into the bathroom with my clothes. I trembled and shook while trying to get everything on.

Jeup: Mimi I'm going to pick something up real quick. When I come back you better be dressed!

As soon as he left I called Bobby and Anna but they didn't answer. I tried Jimin too but he wouldn't answer either.

I needed them more than anything.

I need Bobby.