Jimin Knows

Jimin and Anna had a long night together. Needless to say that was the best night of her life. She loved it. The next morning she was on the kitchen cooking breakfast. Jimin walked in with just his sweatpants on.

Anna Marie: You and your brother are really close huh?

Jimin: Yeah,but he's really close to Mimi. I am too but her and Bobby are just unbreakable.

Anna Marie: Yeah I noticed that too. She really really loves him.

Jimin: They have a thing for each other Anna.

Anna: What makes you so sure?

Jimin didn't tell Bobby, but he saw him and Mimi that night. He noticed how Bobby would care for and nurture her like she was the last thing he had. To be honest even he had a little thing for Mimi but he didn't tell Anna that. He loved his brother and wanted him to be happy, but with his adopted sister? It was strange to say the least.

Jimin told Anna everything. She was confused but happy at the same time. She knew it was all strange but truth be told, even before Mimi was adopted Anna knew Bobby had feelings for the girl. They were just in a very, very sticky situation at this point.

Anna: Well, I don't know what to say about any of this. He has every right to be happy... but....

Jimin: I know, I know it's weird. We can't really say anything to him at this point though. They've already done the deed.

Anna: So we just act normal about this?

Jimin: Yeah, that's the plan.

Anna couldn't see any good coming out of this situation. She knew that Mimi still liked Mino, and Mino did too. What if he tried to put the moves on her? Plus she heard that Mimi's other crush, Jeup was in town. If they ever ran across eachother, who knows what would happen. Anna decided to go with it anyway, and hope for the best.