Jimin and Anna filler

Jimin decided to move in with Anna. He loved her and thought they should take it to the next level. It was a bad and good idea at the same time. Anna got Jimin into smoking weed and the plug just happened to be Lay, her ex boyfriend. When he found out about Jimin, he came at him sideways. He started harassing the couple until Jimin felt the need to confront him.

Lay: Anna you better get your little boyfriend!

Jimin: Little?! Who the fuck you callin' little?! I'm your worse nightmare boy! You want this?!

Lay walked back in his apartment for a moment and then came back out.

Anna: LAY WHAT THE HELL?!

Jimin: AYE MAN PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

Lay was standing on the balcony butt ass naked. He had a blunt in his hand and started blowing puffs.

Lay: COME AND DO SOMETHIN'! YOU ALL BIG AND BAD! COME DO SOMETHIN'!

Jimin: What kind of shit is he smoking?! It sure as hell ain't the weed he be sellin' us.

Anna: "I don't even know. That's​ some next level shit right there."

He was still standing there with everything in sight.

Anna's Thoughts:"Damn I forgot how hung he was. That dick is still long and thick."

Jimin on the other hand wanted to kick his ass even more. He knew Anna probably saw him naked before. There's no telling what she was thinking.

Jimin: I'm about to go to jail.