Chapter 22

It was early morning around 6 when the sun rays poked inside the room through the curtains disturbing the lovely couple's beauty sleep . It affected Rajveer's gaze and he opened his eyes to find his Naina lying on his chest naked covered with satin sheets ... he slowly looked towards his surroundings finding everything messy and he grinned remembering last night's passionate encounter . He again shifted his gaze on his beautiful girlfriend oh sorry wife now ! He bent towards her and kissed her hairs slightly making her stir in sleep . I love you she mumbled and snuggled closer . He laughed at her antics ... Rajveer glanced his watch eyeing the time around 7 ..
"Naina utho 7 baj gaye hai " he said pulling her upwards ...
She slowly opened her doe eyes and gave her brightest smile to her husband when reality hit her . She shot up with a sprang

Oh fu*kkkkkkkkk! She exaggerated scratching her head ..

Tum ajkal kuch zyada hi abusive nahi ho gayi ho? He asked sitting beside her ..

Sab apki wajah se... Rajveer 7 baj gaye hai !!!

Ha pata hai mujhe ... to ?

To?? To ??? To bahar sab log honge aur hume saath dekh liya to ?? Apka kya karu mein .. mein hi pagal hu jo aap ki baaton mein aa gayi .. aise koi shaadi karta hai kya ? Bina kisi ko bataye..ab bhaiya pata nahi kya karenge...

Naina dara kyu rahi ho ! Tumhara bhai hai mera best friend hai .. maan jayega..

Ap bhaiya ko kabse jaante hai na ! Apko lagta hai vo manenge!!

Umm nahi ..par

Rajveer aj humari kayamat hai !!

She started thinking for a while what to do while Rajveer was just busy in his own world eyeing her mid valley which was exposed in her draped sheets...
he was about to bend down when Naina saw him and hit him on his hand ..

Kya kar rahe hai ap? Ye sab chodiye hum ek Kaam karte hai dress hoke bahar jaate hai aur alag alag time pe entry lete hai aur pretend karte hai jasise kuch hua hi nahi !

Isse vo kuch nahi samjenge? He sarcastically asked on his wife's brilliant idea ..

Nahi ... she said
To ? He asked
To .. pata nahi .. hum yahi kar rahe hai ! Ok ? Ab mein jaa rahi hu.. aap piche se aao..

She got up from the bed and was about to move when Rajveer caught her hand .

Naina jaate jaate meri good morning kiss to dedo...

Bhaiya good morning chaata denge! Vo chalega? She cocked her brows and moved out to wear her dress ...

She slyly walked out of the room seeing no one on the floor and went towards her room .. she went for a bath and came out and went down to see everyone seated in the hall room .. she went and saw huda and yudi giving her sly smiles and alekh and Naveen not looking at her ..

Good morn... Naina was saying when Naveen shouted ..

Shalini breakfast laga do sab khane aa gaye hai ..

Bhai lekin Rajveer .. One stern stare from Naveen and she knew they were in deep trouble .

Rajveer witnessed the scene and decided to wait to see the scenes getting unfolded .

Everyone together sat on the lunch table no one speaking anymore .. everyone were eating their food silently when Naina looked at Rajveer and eyed towards Naveen while he gave her an assuring smile ....

Meanwhile Huda cleared his throat and called Naina who was sitting in front of him ..

Naina.. kal raat ko .... he trailed off the sentence making her eyes pop out of the sockets ... she gulped an entire glass of water .. when huda replied ..

Aree Naina aram se .. mein to sirf ye keh raha tha ki humne kal raat kuch nahi suna! Mere bhaise ki kasm! He said making her a hue red and Shalini and Pooja to control their laughters ..

Rajveer looked towards Naveen .. they both stared for a while and then all what naina remembers is Naveen and Rajveer laughing their guts out followed by the entire gang one after the another .. she couldn't decipher anything looking at all of them laughing hysterically ...

Rajveer controlled his laughter and said... "Naina why are you so innocent! Ha--happy birthday my love ! " he said laughing again and then the reality hit her!

It  was all his plan .. sending them out .. coming to me .. proposing me ... seal of marriage .. temple wedding ... consummating marriage .. everything . Her nose flared up with extreme annoyance . She stabbed her foot hard on Rajveer's foot and got up and started moving towards her room ...

Aree Naina .. Naina suno .. I'm sorry Jaan .. he ran behind her while all the others continued with their laughter riot.

--------------------- The end ---------------------