Chapter 20-(B)

Everyone was sitting together in the hall room teasing naveen and shalini to no bits ..

"Sablog karlo jitna enjoy karna hai .. kal ek baar wapas puhunch gaye fir kon desh ke kis kone mein jaayega pata hi nahi chalega! " said alekh making everyone sink in with the bitter truth... 2 weeks had passed in a jiffy .. it seemed as if they all had come just yesterday.. and today naveen and shalini have even got married and they all would return back tomorrow . They felt that there was so much to do.. so much to talk .. so much to explore .. but now all they had was one night... and then from tomorrow waiting for that day when they all would meet again and enjoy to their guts which all knew was not going to happen anytime soon!

All Rajveer could imagine was that he had one night left with Naina .. he never knows where would he be posted or where would naina be! All he could think was he had one night in his hand and he had to do something to make her feel special .

Same was with Naina .. her life had taken a full 360• turn .. from her forceful marriage, to meeting her brother after goddam 5 years, meeting Rajveer which felt like eternity , proving their innocence , rajveer's confession, their stolen kisses, their silent romance, their eye talks, their strolls, the holiday, the beach romance, the ice fight, and now the marriage of their brother .. (no doubt rajveer is more of his bro then a best friend)
She had got all her happiness back from the trauma that she lived .. and she did not want to leave it! She had joined army for a reason .. and now she somewhere hated the fact of being a part of it as it might steal away both her strengths now ... she respected and loved her nation just as much as others did! But she had never wanted to be a soldier. She wanted to help humans for which she had done cycology .. and now all she wanted was more and more time with her beloved brother and Rajveer ... she thought of something and went towards the kitchen .. while naveen and shalini were escorted to their room ..

Shaleen's room

As they entered the room it was completely lit up by candles, rose petals and heart shaped balloons ..

'How more typical could have they been ! ' exhaled shalini while naveen laughed !

"They are the ultimate Bollywood saga at the end of the day!" Exclaimed navin

"You bet' both of them laughed while shalini went towards the dressing table to remove her Jewellery ...

Naveen was about to remove the rose petals from the bed when it struck him ...

"I hope tum is ke bina kaam chala logo" said naveen smirking at shalini indicating towards the rose petals and the bed ..

Naveen! She kinda shouted but blushed at the same time ..

Mein change karke aati hu tab tak tum yaha change karlo..

She went inside while he was changing outside ..

Ahhhh! He heard shalini's voice from inside ..
He quickly ran and pushed the door open forgetting to wear his tshirt..

Kya hua? Are you fine he asked .. a baffled shalini wearing her cute mickey knee length nightdress!

Vo.. she indicated towards some items kept near the wash basin ..

He looked there and started laughing loudly..

There were some co***m packets and other relatable items kept there ..

This is not funny naveen! In logo ko mein chodungi nahi! What do they think ? Ki hum ye .. she stopped realising what she was about to say!

Naveen smirked at her .. and said..

Exactly hume iski zaroorat nahi hai ! He said and picked her up in her arms and led her outside ..,