Chapter 18

After roomy left everyone had their dinner silently and left in their respective rooms ...
Naina was upset because she found Rajveer very upset after meeting roomy .. she knew he wasnt insecure .. cause he was obviously a very different guy then the ordinary ones are who dont even like their girlfriends talking to some other boy! But then him being quiet was hitting her nerves and she had to solve it right now .. she slowly got up and quietly tip-toed out of her room .. she went in the kitchen .. took some things from the fridge and came out of the bungalow ... she went near the jeep .. kept those things there ... and went inside the ladki waalo ka bungalow ... she went inside Raj's room where he and navin were sleeping ..
she quickly went on rajveer's side and bent down to his face ..
he looked so ravishing in this muffled look of his! She thought ..
she traced her fingers seductively on his face in order to wake him up ...
He stirred a bit and slowly opened his eyes and saw naina there suddenly and was about to scream loudly when naina kept her palm on her lips ...
pakadwana hai kya? She asked him "do you want me to be caught?"

He nodded his head in a no .. she held his hand and brought him out of the house ...

Itni raat ko kyu uthaya ? Tum thik to ho na ? Why did you wake me up at this hour? You're fine right?

Ha baba!! Aap chaliye ...
yah ! U come with me ....

She dragged her to the car and made him sit on the backseat.. she sat from the opposite side ...

Ab bologi ki mujhe car mein kyu baithaya hai ?
( now will you tell me why have u made me sit in the car?)

Ap bhi kya bachon ke tarah rote rehte ho.. wait...
(Why do you crib like a baby .. wait..)
She removed what she had got and placed it in front of him...

ICECREAMS!!!! she shouted ..
And Rajveer gave her a are u serious look ..

What? Agar aap mujhse bina baat kare aise ruske sone chale  jaayenge to mein aise hi aapko pareshan karungi .. u see i hate it when people disturb my sleep !
(What? If you sleep without talking to me then i will irritate you like this everyday!)

How did i disturb your sleep? Asked Rajveer

Agar aap mujhse baat nahi karenge to mein kaise soungi ? She asked pouting cutely ...
(If you dont talk to me then how will i sleep?)

Aww .. rajveer said while pulling her cheeks .. she's indeed a heck of a woman!

Then he took the ice cream from her and both starting eating the ice-creams obviously the one that other holds ..

Hmm.. this was yumn.. wasnt it? Asked naina still devouring the taste of her chocolaty mouth ...

Rajveer was staring at her .. she opened her eyes to see him .. when she saw his instant gaze she raised an eyebrow asking him whats wrong ?
..
he bent forward and took her lips in his ... she was shocked at the start but then gave in completely.. he bite her lower lip and a moan escaped her mouth which was a signal for Rajveer .. he moved his tongue inside her mouth licking all the corners while naina was enjoying his torture.. after a while they broke apart...

Hmm.. the chocolate was indeed tasty! He said naughtily .. naina just quickly crashed against his chest..

After a while both were walking on the beach hand in hand .. when suddenly naina removed her hand from the lock to tie her hair ..
rajveer was walking ahead and was telling her something when he didnt receive an answer .. he turned around and saw that naina was not there .. he again turned on the other side thinking she must have gone to the washroom when he felt some tickling sensation.. it was very late off for him to realise what was going on ..

Naina had brought ice - cubes from the kitchen .. and she smartly slid it under his shirt ..

As soon as the cold ice met with raiveer's skin he couldnt tolerate it anymore and started jumping like a maniac and started making noise ..

Arree !! Naina.. ye kya kiya.. ahh .. this is cold.. aree nikalo na.. i promise har raat tumse aadhe ghante baat karke sounga.. plss nikalo.. abh.. ool... z
While naina was busy laughing at this state of his ...

After some more of his hissing .. the cube melted completely ...

Raj looked at Naina with fake anger but real naughtiness in his eyes ..

Naina ... he started moving towards her slowly ...

Raj.. dekho mein to sirf.. mazaak ..
(Raj i was just .. joking...)

But before she could speak .. raj picked her up in his arms and started swaying her around ..
while doing so .. without letting Naina know he picked up an ice cube from what Naina had brought and smartly slided in her back ...

Now it was Naina's turn to go all red !!!

--------------------////////--------------------
Thats it for now ....
do vote and comment guys ...

Belated Merry Christmas to all!!

Precap: what will happen when all the boys watch their girls in their summer - cum- bikni outfits .. beach tiffs ...
what will happen when Rajveer sees his naina in a two piece ?
What will happen when roomy would join them on the beach ..
stay tuned 😉