chapter-1

Naina,a pretty girl all decked up in a royal blue lehenga, sitting in front of the mirror , lost in her dreamland

She didn't recognize when her friend came inside her room ....

Waah! Shinghaar pe kya jaadu chadha hai... 😋😋

Naina plastered a fake smile..

Waise mein ye batane aayi thi ki murat 2 Ghante bad ka hai.. to tum rest kar lo.....Naina nodded in a yes and went inside her room...

Here Shalini,naina 's friend, called up someone....
"Where have u ppl reached ? ... only 2 hours are left "
Are don't worry shalu... akhri phere se pehle to hum puhunch hi jayenge...
Very funny ! But both rescued?
No, one of them... ek abhi bhi udhar hai...
But is he fine ?
Shalu mein aake answer karu pls ...
Ya ya ok! Come fast..
Hmm.. and they kept the phone..

In the car:-
A guy was sleeping behind because he had been injected.. who woke up suddenly because of a jerk.. he couldn't recognise anyone except chauhan.. (yes you'll are right , captain abhimanyu rai Chauhan )

Chauhan sahab! Kaha leke jaa rahe ho.. Aur ye log kaun hai...

Navin ye sab... Naina ke dost hai... academy ke last year cadets.. Aur hum naina ki shadi par jaa rahe hai!

Kya....?? Naina shaadi kar rahi hai.... I'm so happy for her...

Nahi Navin! It's not something to be happy about.. actually vo...

*Flashback*
A week ago naina completed her final year exams and returned home after her mom died..sahil uncle (naina 's dad) got married again to a lady named saisha as he thought that naina needed a mother... but after few months sahil uncle died.. Saisha had no money to live upon so she forced naina to get married to Rahul; Amar Nanda's son, who's a business tycoon... Naina first refused to do so but then Saisha threatened her to death and now she has no option but to get married to Rahul... Rahul is a good guy , but according to naina ; he's only s a machine who knows how to work and work... but the point is that naina doesn't like him... so Saisha aunty called us and informed about naina ' s wedding... we were about to leave for her wedding when we got information about you and him.. so we decided to rescue you'll and then save naina!

*Flashback *