Chapter 13 (B)

Its 7: 30 and Naina is ready ... She wanted to go to Rajveer and first understand his reaction towards the truth untold in the afternoon .. But she was even shy about the fact that how is Rajveer gonna react to the dress that she's worn today .... Hesitant , but yet she has to go so she does .. The party venue is outside the premises so everyone's leaving with their proms... Naina reaches to Rajveer's quarters and knocks hesitantly ...
After a few seconds .. She hears some shoutings from inside .. "Navz do min ruk mein aa raha hu... He shouts to which she wants to reply but doesn't . Finally she hers footsteps nearing the door from that side and the door opens .. Rajveer is surprised to see Naina standing out there .. Till he isnt done with his face his eyes go downwards ... Naina's open hair on her bare shoulder due to her off shoulder dress her creamy skin been revealing ... The knee- length royal blue one piece is just apt for a girl like her !

 The knee- length royal blue one piece is just apt for a girl like her !

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rajveer is stunned to see Naina in this avtar .,. He knew how sexy she looked and he knew he had to control his desires cause the party has to be attended .. Giving up he speaks ...
"Buhut pretty lag rahi ho Naina " he says his mouth yet opened..
Thank you! She smiled .. Apna muh to band kar lijye she said yet giving that genuine smile of hers ...
Realising he shut his mouth the very instant ..
"Vaise ap bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe capt. Apki dressing sense itni achi kabse ho gayi she says smiling wickedly and then glancing him top to bottom ..

Thanks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thanks . He said.. 
Waise Navin ne tumhe khada kar diya na idhar .. Sorry . Mein usse jake baat karke ata hu .. He said leaving the place when Naina caught his wrist .
She speaks in a very low tone : "bhaiya yaha aaye hi nahi .. Mein apse milne ayi thi .. Aur .. She couldn't continue further because the tears had escaped from her eyes.. Rajveer looked towards her in utter shock .. Why was his oh so strong Naina crying .. He couldn't take it any longer and so he pulled her inside his quarter and closed the door .. He made her rest her back on the wall bear the door and caught hold of her by her shoulder ...
"Naina ... He said holding her chin making her look up ..
Mujhe bataogi hua kya achanak jo tum rone lagi .. He asked her ..
"Mujhe pata tha ap mujhse naraj honge .. Aj dupher bhai ne apke samne jo kaha .. .. Mein janti hu apke liye vo kitna ajeeb hoga sunne ko.. Mein janti hu ki us Naina mein aur jo Naina ko ap jante ho usme buhut fark hai .. Aur mein janti hu mujhe ye apse chupana nahi chahiye tha .. Par us waqt mujhe halat ne aisa bana diya ki mein aur kar bhi kya pati .. Mein us Naina ko puri tarah bhul chuki thi jab tak bhai ne ake mujhe firse wahi purani Naina banne ko kaha .. Mein janti hu ki ap us shy , impulsive aur shant Naina se pyar karte ho .. Aur jab apke samne ye sab aya mein janti thi ki apka reaction kis prakar ka hoga .. Aur isliye mein apko batana hi nahi chahti thi .. Rajveer mein yahi Naina rahungi apke liye .. Please don't hate me... She looked at him with those gleamy eyes ..
Rajveer smiled looking at her and gently wiped her tears ...
Naina tum sachi pagal ho ! Meine tumhe kabhi kuch kaha ? Aur tumhe mere liye badalne ki koyi zarurat nahi hai ... I love you yar ! The way you are u are perfect .. Koi fark nahi padta tum pehle kya thi ,. Kya ho .. Aur nahi is baat se ki tum kya banna chahti hu .. He said and hugged her . He went near her ear and whispered : waise agar mera suggestion chahiye to purani wali Naina zyada attractive hua karti hogi na... And he smirked at her leaving a baffled Naina ..
Rajveer ap bhi na .. And she hit him lightly on his chest moving him from his position which was blocking her ..
Ab chale ? She asked ..
Ha chalo ..
And both of them left for the party ... Navin and Shalini had left early cause they were responsible for the deco's .. The other cadets obviously over excited left with them and there were no whereabouts of Chauhan since the afternoon ...