"Hyeri, no! Stop! Stop!" I blocked her view of the window, closed down the curtains, and guess fuc.king what? She's still asleep. I mean, yes, I'm aware that she sleep walks but this is the first time I've seen her like this.

She continued unzipping her dress from behind, revealing her black lingerie. Seriously? She went out wearing those? Oh hell, no. I grabbed her waist, before she could completely take her dress off, and threw her on the mattress.

She grunted as I watched her make herself comfortable on the bed, and once she stopped twitching, I climbed up to her and wiped the remains of vomit off her mouth.

"When will you stop doing this, baby?" I whispered, knowing she won't hear me. I grabbed a new set of wipes and cleaned the rest of her face.

I ran to her room to get a pair of pajamas for her, and when I got back, she was laying on her side, peacefully sleeping. "You look better when you're asleep, calm and — beautiful. How could you be so unaware of it?" I smiled and turned her over, her back facing me. I unzipped the rest of her dress, and took off her lingerie. But she must've noticed what I was doing, she held my wrist tight.

"No, stop..."

"Baby, it's me."

Upon hearing my voice, she let go of my hand and smiled. She turned herself over, revealing her bare self to me. I've seen her naked a couple of times, of course. But it's different this time, she's not my girlfriend anymore. Am I even allowed to let her expose herself to me? I don't think so, it felt wrong.

I left a trail of kisses from her stomach all the way down to her waist, she left a lowly moan as I did so.

"Not yet," I whispered, quickly sliding her panties up, and wore the pajamas to her. I didn't plan on staying with her tonight though. As soon as I was done fixing her, I left.

"Jungkook..." I heard her murmur under the sheets. I looked back, and noticed she was still asleep. Sleep talking is one of her talents, too. She's one creepy woman.

"No, please...no," she started panicking as if someone's running after her. She's having a bad dream, but is it about me? Why is she pleading?

"Jungkook, please, Ju—"

W-why is she crying? What is happening?

"Baby, calm down. I'm here. Hush now, it's okay." I laid beside her and embraced her with my body. She held my arms around her the entire night.

Hyeri's:

"Ahhh, fu.ck!" I woke up with a sore headache. I could feel the universe breaking down into pieces inside my head. I opened my eyes and wow okay, this is not my room. Why am I on his bed? Why is my dress on the floor? Who — wait — Did he undress me?

"OMG, NO!" I bit my nail trying to recall the night. "F.uck! I don't remember. Should I ask him? No, I shouldn't. Should I? No, Hyeri, it's okay. Just act cool."

I got off the bed and picked up my clothes. I tiptoed my way out, as he was busy playing video games on the living room. I thought he wouldn't notice but —

"Good morning, drunkard. I bought food, eat if you want."

"Excuse me?"

He paused the game and looked back on the kitchen. His room and mine are just across the kitchen, if you're wondering. The living is situated in front of the kitchen, and the dining area sits behind the couch. It's just composed of a small square table, and four chairs. Normal people chilling on the sala wouldn't notice people lurking on the kitchen, but there he is. He's a special kind of doucheba.g. Oops, I mean psychic.

He was wearing loose yellow sweater, and his sweatpants. His hair wasn't fixed, and his bangs were flowing freely on his forehead. His usual look.

"How are you feeling?" He bit his lip, hesitating to say another word. Does he actually care about me now? Did something really happen last night?

"Why do you care? Don't you have a date or something? Keep yourself busy, I can handle myself."

I took a brave step but my knees felt weak and my thighs kinda hurt. I still have hangover. How much did I drink last night?

"It doesn't look like so." He took a small step.

"Back off, Jungkook. I don't need your help." I limped towards my room, and threw myself on bed. I dialed Lizzy's number, and she picked it up in an instant.

"Lizzy!"

"Hmm, Hyeri! You're awake! How's your head?!" I could sense her concern over the line.

"Still hurts. Thank you for last night."

"Anything for you, by the way—"

She was cut short when I heard a man call out her name. Is she meeting other guys now? This is new. Lizzy never had a boyfriend, just flings. She's afraid of commitments and such.

"I'm sorry, where were we?" she went back on the line but I was already dozing off. My head really hurts.

"Call you later, Lizzy. Bye!"

As I felt my body shutting down, the last thing I saw was Jungkook on the edge of my bed, holding a cup.