Chapter Twenty-Six. The End

Start from the beginning

And a little later she had said, you must never constrict her, sorry, MY mouth. He hadn't thought anything odd about that, but now it looked like a mistake; a drop in concentration from someone acting the role of Emily; like it could be this girl, Jessica, who had been here. Emily wasn't Emily.

Scott sat in the dark and went over everything about his relationship with Emily. He thought back to the times when he had made love to Emily. Would he know the difference between the two girls, he asked himself? Based on their chat this evening, he didn't know the difference and it was only a slipup in the conversation that looked suspicious. He came to the conclusion that he might have had sex with this girl Jessica without him knowing. 

He jumped up from his chair, looked for his car keys, and rushed out of the house. 

-O-

Emily and Jessica sat in the hotel M Bar on white leather high seats and leant against the bar. Emily sipped her Harvest Moon cocktail and loved the taste of the oranges and fizzy Asti, backed up with the vodka. She looked at Jess whose face was illuminated by the lighting from under the glass-topped bar.

'I got such a kick from playing you, Em. He's so hot. So f*ckable.'

Emily couldn't help the smile. 'You think I should forgive him, completely?'

'Of course. He's a changed man. He won't look at that weird site again, I guarantee it. The secret, Em, is I understood his need, his need to play the D0minant sometimes. Then I laid down the rules.'

'Where did you get those rules from?'

'You remember George at Uni. Him. He liked to play, so we had rules. Let me tell you, Em, it's good fun.'

Emily watched Jess pick the lemon slice out of her Mandarin Bison cocktail and suck it. She licked her lips in that sexy way Jessica had. 'Thanks, Jess, for what you did.'

'He snogged me, that was my reward.' She laughed and another couple who were two seats away looked over.

Emily lowered her voice. 'Do you think they've been listening?' She ran her tongue along the sugar coated edge of the tall Y shaped glass. 'My bum still hurts.'

'To be honest. You found out Scott's little secret, but that's nothing compared to our secret, or shall I say secrets.' Jess emphasised the word 'secrets' with the widening of her eyes.

'What do you mean?' Emily's mind had gone a blank due to the events over the past 24 hours.

Jessica lowered her voice. 'Well, are you going to tell Scott about the heist? He'll be impressed with the two million haul.' Jess burst out laughing. 'You should see your face.' Her voice had gone up a couple of notches, 'and have you told him we're bisexual?'

Emily became aware of the other couple at the bar who had gone quiet and were obviously listening. At the same time, Emily felt a presence, a shadow, an instinct of someone standing behind her. She turned. Scott stood with his hands on his hips, legs apart, and ready for a showdown.

-O-

Scott spotted the two girls at the bar, their backs to him. One of them was laughing as he silently approached. Was she laughing at him, he wondered, as he came up to stand behind their high seats? He blinked in surprise at the remark which he now overheard, and have you told him we're bisexual?

The girl on the left turned to look at him. Was she Emily?

He said, 'no, you haven't told me you're bisexual.' He had raised his voice in anger.

The other girl jumped and turned. 'Shit,' she said.

Silence descended on the bar. The other couple didn't move. Nobody moved.