Chapter 26

Driving to his secret place Minjun couldn't stop smiling. Finally he was going to get to Jihoon, he was going to make him regret denying his request, make him miserable like years ago.
He was going to take away every person that got too close to the man, let him alone until he would be the one begging him to be together.
Strangely he felt excited to see Jihoon's new boy, he couldn't wait to play with him.

In the dark room Taehyung started to gain back his senses but being awake brought back the pain. Wincing he put one of his hands over his head and closed his eyes trying to ease the pain. It didn't work completely but he managed to forget about it for a while when he remembered what happened.
Tae's eyes widened when he recalled the attack, he frantically looked around himself only to see darkness. His heart started beating loudly .

What had happened?
Where were his band members?
Where was that men?
Why couldn't he see anything? What was this place?
Jiminie? Was he okay?

There were thousands of thoughts and questions inside his little head that he couldn't stop, he needed an answer.

When Taehyung attempted to get out of that fluffy thing that seemed to be a bed he discovered something that shocked him; he couldn't move, there was something restraining him, something that pulled at his leg. With a sense of fear he touched the leg and found a metallic chain attached to it. Tae panicked when he pulled at it and it didn't budge.
What was this?
He continued to pull the chain with all his force hoping to break it or to miraculously open it but it was all in vain, just wasted time and energy.
In the end he gave up and collapsed on the bed panting heavily. There was no use trying to get free, he had only hurt himself. The metal chain that was touching the now raw flesh was giving him so much pain, his ankle was throbbing and he could feel warm liquid sliding down his leg, it was probably his blood.
Taehyung wanted to cry, he was scared but he needed to stay focused and find a way to get out of there. At least he hoped he would leave that place and see his friends again, he hadn't even managed to tell them how much he needed and loved them.
A lone tear fell down his cheek and got lost between his brown locks.
Closing his eyes again Tae started to think about his band members and their happy moments together to get his mind distracted from all the bad things that were happening.
"I love you guys so much!" He whispered into the silent room. The walls were the only witnesses of his very first confession. So sad.
Another tear followed the previous one and another and another.

At the hospital Seokjin and Jungkook were waiting patiently for someone to tell them about Jimin.
Though patiently wasn't the right word because they were everything but patient. Jin was walking back and forth mumbling to himself while the maknae was sitting on the chair chewing at his nails his eyes red and puffy from crying.
Not knowing anything was really a torture, neither Namjoon had informed them about their findings.
Jin was nearly at his breaking point if no one was going to come to them in the next few minutes he would make a scene, he couldn't care less about his image anymore when one of his friends was in danger and another was missing. Gripping at his hair he let out a frustrated sigh.

Why?
WHY? Why those bad things continued to happen?

He turned around and nearly risked to collide with a woman that was looking at them with an expressionless face. She was dressed in a white coat, long hair pulled behind in a ponytail and glossy pink lipstick that stood out from the boring colors of the hospital.
The doctor stood there in silence looking at them for a little while making Jin's anxiousness grow. He was ready to talk when the pink lips finally parted.
"The patient is stable, you can go an visit him now."
Jungkook got up from his seat and approached her.
"Really? Is he okay?"
"Don't stress him and let him rest, he will get well soon." She then told them the number of Jimin's room and left.
Jin and Jungkook didn't wast time to go and see Jimin. The boy was asleep and seemed so small under the white covers. They got closer and took a seat near the bed. Jin scanned Jimin and grimaced at the ugly looking bruise on the sleeping boy's left cheek right near the corner of his mouth. There was a cut on his lower lip but the steady beep of the monitor signaling Jimin's heartbeat calmed the older boy.
Jungkook was so close to crying again, his hyung condition was making him feel powerless, he was unable to help him, heal him. He took Jimin's small hand inside his big ones playing with the fingers to get himself distracted from everything that was going on.
Half an hour later Jimin started to give signs of waking up. He lazily opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling until his sight adjusted to the light. He could feel someone gripping his hand and he smiled knowing that it was one his band members.
Jimin felt confused and a little out of it until he spotted Jin.
"Hyung." His voice was raspy. "Where am I?"
"Hospital."
Just this simple word was enough to make him panic.