Chapter 19

Without thinking anymore,Taehyung started to run. Jiminie was in danger,he needed to save him.

"Jimin!"

Jimin's body didn't want to respond to his commands,he felt like a deer caught in the headlights.
The car was so close but he was too late. The only thing he could do was to close his eyes.
In the next second he felt something crash into his body. The force of the collision sent him flying two or three meters away from his original spot,hitting the ground with a loud thud. His head hit the cement underneath sending a jolt of pain all over his body and making him feel dizzy. His senses were bleary but he still heard another faint crashing sound and lots of screaming.
Jimin tried to get up without success. He tried again but this time he felt two arms wrap around his shoulders,lifting his upper body up.

"..nie."

"..minie."

"Jiminie."

Hearing the voice desperately calling his name,Jimin opened his eyes.
There,a few centimeters away from his face was Taehyung's beautiful one. Jimin couldn't stop the small smile that broke across his lips just at the sight of Tae. But that smile died suddenly when he noticed something red crawl down over Taehyung's temple and cheek.
'What was that?'
His eyes widened in horror when he realized what it was.
'Blood.' His Taehyung was injured. He rapidly stretched his hand and cupped Taehyung chin.
"Taehyungie.." He started but got interrupted by Tae.
"Jimin are you ok? You aren't hurt,are you?"
"No.I'm fine,just a little dizzy."
"Good.." The brown haired boy's voice came out more like a whisper.
Jimin,that was still looking at Taehyung,saw how the latter's eyes closed and his body started to fall forward right into his arms.

Taehyung put all of his left energy into running, the adrenaline of the moment helping him run faster.
His only focus was Jimin. To save Jimin.
The latter was standing there motionless facing the car.
Taehyung cried out his name.

"Jimin!" He got no response.

He managed to get there just in time,pushing Jimin out of the way,far from danger. But he himself wasn't fast enough. The car hit him slightly,sending him rolling on the ground.
Even though every part of his body was hurting,screaming at him to just lay down,he got up and run limping towards Jimin.
He scooped the latter into his arms,checking if he was injured first.
When he got the confirmation that his friend was ok,he released a sigh of relief feeling the adrenaline being replaced with exhaustion.
His vision was becoming hazy and his body heavier. He felt himself falling,then nothing.

The rest watched with a shocked expression the horrid scene happening in front of their eyes. Everything was so fast,they didn't even have the time to move.
Hoseok and Jin yelled Jimin's and Taehyung's names,telling them to move away.
When they saw Taehyung fall and immediately after get up they snapped out of their state of shock.
Jungkook being the closest one was the first to get over to where Jimin and Tae were. The rest followed a couple of seconds later.
Jimin was still on the ground,tightly holding onto Taehyung's unconscious body.
"Tae." Jimin's voice cracked. "Tae,wake up." He shook the latter's body slightly. "Tae." Tears were flowing down. "Tae,please don't leave me." He cried out. "Tae, I love you. Please wake up." This time he got down and put his tears stained lips over Taehyung's chapped ones,kissing the latter with so much passion and desperation.
After the kiss,he pulled Tae into his chest,hugging him closely.
"Jimin,let go of him." Namjoon spoke with a gentle voice. Jimin shook his head no and continued to rock their bodies back and forth.
"Jimin." The leader tried again.
"No."
"Jimin. Get out of it,he needs to go to the hospital." Yoongi couldn't control his emotions and he lashed out on Jimin. That made the latter stop.
"Quick,we need to call an ambulance." Jin said.
"No. We can't." The manager intervened.
"What?! But he is injured." The maknae cried.
"I know but we can't send him there like that,we can't risk the media to find out about him. But don't worry I'll call a doctor that I trust to look after him. For now let's get him to the dorm."
Jungkook carefully scooped his hyung into his arms and brought him in the van. Namjoon and Hoseok helped Jimin up,meanwhile the manager was calling someone on his phone. Jin was in charge of driving.
"Hello! Dr. Song,I need your help. This is an emergency,please come to our dorm as quickly as possible. I'll send you a message with the address. And please keep this a secret,thank you." When the call ended,he immediately sent the message.

The manager and the boys were now in the living room,waiting for the doctor to finish visiting Tae. They were anxious. Jimin's sniffling was the only rumor in the room.
When the door to Taehyung's room opened and the doctor come out,everyone surrounded him.
"How is he?" Jimin was the first to ask.
"He is down with a fever. There are some bruises and scratches onto his body but luckily there isn't anything broken. The cause of him collapsing was the fever combined with the adrenaline and the overwork of his body. He just needs to rest for now."
"Thank you so much Dr. Song." The manager bowed to the doctor.
"Don't worry,that's my job. And don't worry about the other problem too, I know how to keep a secret. But seriously speaking,it's fascinating. It's the first time in my career seeing something like that. I'll make more researches when I'll got back to the hospital. Please call me if something happens.
"Thanks again." Everyone bowed to the doctor.
"If you have headaches,take those." The doctor handed Jimin some painkillers and then left accompanied by the manager.

"Why did he have to do that? Why didn't he left the car to hit me? Why did he risked his life for me?" Jimin's tears started to flow again.
"Shhh,don't cry,he is fine. He did it because he cares about you,so don't make him regret saving a crybaby." Yoongi patted his back.
"Yoongi hyung is right,Taehyung is strong. He will wake up in no time." Jungkook added.

Mr. Jang was quietly drinking his coffee when someone knocked on his office door.
"Come in." He said putting the cup down.
The door opened and his secretary entered with a yellow envelope into his hands.
"Sorry for disturbing Sir. but someone left this for you." The secretary walked toward Mr. Jang and handed him the envelope,after that he bowed and left back to his office.
Jihoon opened it and made the contents fall on his office desk. His blood run cold when he saw what it was. Pictures. Pictures of Taehyung being hit by a car.
There was even a piece of paper with some words written on it in black ink.

        "Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

Angrily he ripped the piece of paper into tiny shreds.
"Bastard. You went too far. You are going to pay for this."

"Where the hell are you?" Hyuk was watching the nth video and still no trace of the kidnapper. He was starting to get frustrated.
Another 30 minutes of video when he finally spotted a familiar car.
"Bingo." He jumped on his chair and got himself closer to the computer's screen. After checking the time and the location,he switched to another CCTV located in the same place at the exact time. And there was it. A beautiful view of the front of the car. He could clearly see the two men seated in the car.
Hyuk's smile widened.
"Now I've got you,piece of shit."

Did someone expect it?