Ending (patrially probably not what you're thinking.)

Nates pov

I'm part siren....
Let's start at the beginning.
A siren touched me but I didn't feel him/her. She thought to eat me but me randomly dying with the group would lead then on, she was invisible. And when she didn't kill me is when I turned it I a siren, but I don't have that feeling. What am I missing? Mat came back from helping Demetri with something, "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm alright. You?" I ask back. Should I touch him, what should I do? "I'm good." Mat sits in my lap and kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulled away, "You ok?"

Mats pov

"You ok?" Nate asked me. I saw something! I kiss him again and he kisses back and I see it. I see like a memory or something. Nate getting turned into a siren. And Nate suddenly grew black wings. I get out of his lap and move away from him. He... wasn't attacking me.. "N-Nate?" He was calm he hugs me, "I got turned." He said and I hug him back. Dagger came in and he immediately points his gun thing at Nate. "You're a siren?! We trusted you!" Dagger shouts and Nate sighs. "No! He got turned Dagger!" I crawl into Nates lap, "And if he dies I die with him." I said, with confidence. Even though I was fucking scared as hell. Dagger puts his gun thing away, "Turned ones are harmless." Dagger said and left. I smile.

Ethan's pov

I've been getting morning sickness recently and a few weird cravings so you know what that means, I'm pregnant! I hope with just one baby. I haven't told Tyler yet but I will when I'm ready. Currently, I'm helping Nate and Demetri with a plan for the sirens. Nate was turned, if he says he wants to join fully they'll take him to hell and back. We can destroy hell and end the sirens. Sirens first. Demetri did tests on Nate, the wings, heart, chest and head are its weak points. They gets Dagger on the roof shooting at every one of the siren wings. Losing your wings can be fatal. They all died. Nate figures out a way into hell and with a bone Dagger. (Eyyyyy!)
Mat kisses him and hugs him, "I love you forever." Mat said. Nate kisses him back and hugs him tight, "I love you to. I'll be ok." Nate said and Mat nods slightly. Mat was crying. He knew Nate would be ok but he was crying.. could he also be pregnant as well?
Nate entered hell, "Arcadius!"
Arcadius laughs evilly, "You really think you can kill me?" Nate flys to where he hears him. There Arcadius was, on a burning throne. With a cross next to him and a burning body. And so a fight starts. Nate getting out of being burned and Arcadius dodging every hit from Nate. But eventually Nate cornered Arcadius.... Arcadius used his magic and made Nate a full siren. "You will be loyal to me." Arcadius said. Nate was fighting to obey with every urge, that's when he did it. That's when he puts the dagger through Arcadius' heart which means Hell no longer exists because its creator died. Nate gets out before it's fully destroyed though. And, didn't have the urge to kill. He hides his wings and everything went normal. The smoke is gone, the town is alive and waking up. They get out of the hidden room and they celebrate with the whole town. And that was it.

That's the end of this story.

But when one story ends another one begins...