Having fun

It's a few weeks after Easter and everyone is living there life. Well, maybe not everyone. Tyler and Ethan try to get Demetri and Miles closer but to no avail. Eventually the just gave up, and let fate take its course. They tried one last time by getting them both at the park.

What happened

Demetri and Miles got there at the same time, Tyler and Ethan hiding. Demetri climbs up a tree and sits on a branch, Miles comes up after her and puts his arm around her. M-"How's life been going?" DE- I smile, maybe he cares, "It's been good. What about yours?" M-"It's been great with you around." DE- I giggle, "Nice try."

The end

And that's what happened. Nothing bad, at least they talked this time. Tyler and Ethan lay in bed smiling at it, maybe they're helping after all. Tyler kisses Ethan, "I'm happy they got closer." Ethan kisses back, "Same here Ty."

*whats going on with Mark and Jack*

Mark and Jack are playing Over Watch. Mark wins again, J- "Not fair! You always win!" M- "That's because I'm the best at this." J- sits in Mark lap annoyed, "I should've won!" M- I smile, "Sorry baby boy." J- I blush, "What did you call me?" M- realizes and blushes, "Jackaboy." Tyler comes down to grab food for him and Ethan when he saw the position they were in, "And you say Septiplier isn't real." He smiles and after grabbing the food he goes back up to Ethan. They eat and after Tyler puts the dishes in the dishwasher.

*maybe smut warning coming*

Tyler kisses Ethan and he kisses back as they continue kissing. Tyler bits Ethan's bottom lip and he moans softly opening his mouth and Tyler slips in his tongue. They pull away for air and they smile. Tyler lays next to Ethan as they sleep.