💀 Chapter 12 💀

Start from the beginning

It's about to be midnight and I still can't go to sleep, one of the reasons being is; I hate it when she gives me the silent treatment and two, how can I go to sleep when she's snoring.

Y/N was sleeping with her back facing me. I sighed. Guess I won't hug her to sleep tonight.

I turned around to have our backs against each others and closed my eyes to go to sleep but opened them after hearing sobbing coming from her side.

"No please don't leave me.."

"Why! Why do you have to go!?"

"Please..please don't leave me"

Yoongi: Y/N?

I turned back around to see her sobbing and tears running down her cheeks but she was still sleeping.

Is she having a bad dream? Should I wake her up? I don't want to see her cry, she's hurting..

"He's going to protect me now?"

"NO, DON'T GO, MOM, DAD-"

Yoongi: Y/N baby wake up!!

I shaken her body until her eyes shot open and she stared deeply into my eyes before tearing up more.

Y/N: I-I just saw my-

Her voice cracked and I embraced her in my arms. She tugged at my shirt and cried against my chest.

Yoongi: I know, I know. Shh, it's okay, your okay, I got you.

Y/N: They were leaving right in front of me! I couldn't help-

Yoongi: because you weren't there, it's not your fault. Don't feel like your to blame

Y/N: They said my brother and Jin were going to be here for me but someone else was going to take their place and protect me..

I rubbed her back up and down slowly as she tried talking while tearing up and I remained quiet to hear what she had to say.

Y/N: They said you-, you were going to protect me from now on. Are you?

Yoongi: Of course I am. I will protect you from now on until the very end

Y/N: please don't leave me, ever.

Yoongi: I will never leave you. I'd rather die instead of losing you. I love you and I promise I'll protect you and make you happy, okay?

She nodded and I kissed the top of her head before pulling away and looking at her.

Y/N: They were smiling..and said they were happy together, I should do the same.

Yoongi: See, mom and dad are okay. They are in a better place now and they came to let you know. They are still watching over you from above as well as Joon and Jin.

Y/N: I know..I'm sorry for scaring you.

Yoongi: No don't be sorry, you didn't. I just got worried about you but I'm glad we're talking now. That silent treatment ain't my thing.

Y/N: That's what you get for making me mad. But, thank you Yoongi.

I wiped her tears away and showed her my gummy smile before rubbing our noses together.

Yoongi: Anything for you, and no more crying. You normally look like a potato and now that your crying you look like shit

She smacked my chest and rubbed her eyes. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Y/N: You really do say the sweetest things don't you?

Yoongi: Yes. I love you, very much

Y/N: I love you too, very much

Yoongi: I can't wait until we get married and have our little Asian caspers

Y/N: Haha, how many kids do you want?

Yoongi: Hmm, depends how many times you'll let me tap that without a condom

Y/N: Yoongi! I'm serious

Yoongi: Well, I'd like to have three kids. Maybe two boys and a girl, but who knows. God may have other plans and send us two girls and a boy instead

She smiled and I took her hand, bringing it up for me to kiss.

Y/N: and would you mind?

Yoongi: Nope, the gender doesn't matter. As long as we have kids and I make a family with you I'll be more than happy.

--------------

~ Morning ~

- Y/N's POV -

I woke up and stretched, I glanced at the clock and saw it was 10 in the morning.

Joonie and Jin must be at work by now.  I covered my mouth and yawned before looking at the person laying down besides me.

Y/N: Tsk, morning sex my ass. He's knocked out.

I chuckled and was about to get up to head to the bathroom when Yoongi grabbed my wrist.

Yoongi: Wait, we are going to have morning sex.

Y/N: I thought you were asleep.

Yoongi: I'm half asleep. Let me just sleep for a few more minutes and we'll-

Y/N: Yeah no. Your lazy ass is going to wake up until Christmas.

I loosen up his grip and went to the bathroom. He groaned and got up from the bed, following behind me.

We started brushing our teeth and I chocked on my toothbrush when I saw him making funny faces in the mirror.

He smiled and we went back to the room when we were done.

Y/N: I'm going downstairs

Yoongi: No, stay here

Y/N: I'm gonna make us something to eat, don't you want breakfast?

He pulled me close to him before pushing me on the bed and hovering above me.

Yoongi: I kinda like having my breakfast in bed, so may I?