New beginnings

Daniel sighed, walking upon the camp entrance. It had been almost two and a half months since he had stepped inside, and it was kind of nerve wracking to him. He didn't know why of course, he was supposed to be a heartless cultist. None of these feelings spiked until he had- oh.... him. It just had to be him didn't it?  You see, the overly optimistic counselor had somehow made a special place in Daniel's heart, which is probably the only reason he wont sacrifice him. He started to panic slightly, countless rejection thoughts flooding his mind. Daniel had never felt things like this before. The only true 'feelings' he had experienced is probably the rush of happiness and thrill when he sacrificed someone. Other than that there was nothing. "Fuck. Why'd this happen to me?" He mumbled to himself. He took slower paced steps, trying to make his arrival a little longer to get to the counselor cabins. "I've never felt this before but.. " He sighed and looked down. "He makes me feel different I guess..." His white shoes made it to the brown wooden door and he set down his suitcase. It was currently 12:08 pm, specifically so no campers could see him. 'Here it goes.' He thought to himself as he started to knock on the door. There was a loud yawn and shuffling around the room. By the sounds of it, he had woke David up. The door knob turned and revealed a sleepy David, wearing some green tree pajama pants, and a green shirt. It was actually hilarious how much green the man had. Daniel made a mental note to ask how much green he owned. "Uhh hi Daniel." David's face looked very tired, like he hadn't slept in years. "Hiya David" Daniel smiled brightly and put his hand down to the suitcase. "Mind if I stay with you? I know its late at night but- I have nowhere else to stay...."  David's head tilted to the side, like he was trying to stay conscious. Awww, cute. David's head then jerked up and he nodded. "U- yeah! Totally. I just hope the campers won't mind when you awake. I mean, out of everyone I was probably the only one who missed you...."  Daniel's face turned red a bit, his hand now holding the suitcase and walking in. "Thanks David. I missed you too." David smiled at him and plopped into his bed, instantly falling asleep. Heh. He was really that tired? What had these children been doing? Daniel was already in some comfortable clothes, well atleast enough to sleep in and he sat on the bed and laid down next to David. It wasn't //right// next to him though. There had to be some boundaries. Smiling, Daniel leaned forward slightly and pecked the sleeping David's forehead. David's face scrunched up a bit but other than that nothing. "Goodnight Davey." He whispered as he turned to his side. "Tommarow is a new day, so be ready." Daniel then closed his eyes and drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

/ Hiya people! So this will have a part two, so be prepared! Also, I am taking requests. So if you want a one shot just ask and I'll write it :) Have a great day guys!/