Emilio - |Night Fun|

I walked out of my room to get ready for bed, I walked back into my room a few minutes later to find Emilio sitting at the corner of my bed with a toy in his hand, it was a vibrator, he raised his head up and looked at me, a slight smirk crept onto his face. "Wanna have some fun?" he asked me in a sexual tone. I could feel my cheeks heating up. "S-Sure" I managed to slip out of my mouth. I shut the door and started to walk over to my bed, he stood up from the bed and pushed me back against the bed, "ooo daddy likes to play rough?" I bit my lip looking up at him, "Damn right now take your clothes off" I stood up from the bed removing my clothes, Emilio couldn't take his eyes off me he was practically drooling. He pushed me back against the bed again and spread my legs apart, he laid down between my legs and placed the vibrator against my clit, my head laid back on the bed as my eyes rolled back as well. "You like that don't you?" he asked me. A slight moan slipped from my mouth, "mmm fuck don't stop" Suddenly Emilio stopped. I gasped from the loss of contact from the vibrator, then I felt a warm tongue push against my clit causing me to slightly squirm around as he moved his tongue around in little circles I could feel I was close to an orgasm. Emilio began going a bit faster, I could feel the orgasm approaching quicker by the second, then out of nowhere I started squirming all over, my back was arched up but he didn't stop Emilio still licking my now over sensitive clit I began to quietly moan his name "Emilio...mmm-Emilio" I started to get short-breathed gasping with every breath I took, he wasn't slowing down. I went to pull myself away, he wrapped his arms around my legs pulling me in closer and licking faster, I could feel another orgasm approaching, then it hit me again, I started to moan uncontrollably. Emilio began kissing his way up my body reaching my lips he pressed his against mine making me taste myself. Our lips still connected I managed to slip from my lips "That was amazing, I want you to please me more often" he pulled away from the kiss, "Oh I will and it will be very soon" he looked at me then got off the bed walking out of the room.

*

*

*

Hi, guys, sorry for not posting in idek how long, the reason is that I've been busy with school and my iPhone isn't wanting to charge right. Ik this isn't anything really worth reading or that long but I wrote it in like an hour because I needed to update. Also, WE HAVE 6K READS!! Don't forget to vote and leave comment suggestions, And I typed this all on my computer so if there are typos forgive me lmao. Thanks for reading.