Emilio - |Snapchat|

It was around midnight, You were sitting in your room bored and scrolling through your Instagram when you received a Snapchat notification from Emilio you were about to open the snap when someone barged into your room, you glanced up and noticed it was Emilio "Do not open that Y/N!" you looked at Emilio in confusion "Why not?" He started turning a flustered red color "Because I didn't mean to send it to you!" a smile came upon your face as you moved your thumb to open it. Emilio lunged at you to try to take your phone but he was too late, you opened it, Your mouth dropped in shock to what you had just seen. He just stood in silence waiting for your embarrassing response. You looked at him, looked back at your phone and screenshotted the photo Emilio's eyes widened "Delete that now Y/N!" "No way" you started laughing. Emilio started lunging at you again trying to take your phone but tripped over one of your shoes and fell to the floor. You hurried down over to him to help him up, you placed your hand out for him to grab onto when you gasped as he yanked you down on to the floor with him he whispered into your ear "Delete it or your gonna get it" sending chills all over your body, you laughed "What are you gonna do? Nothing" you spoke.
Emilio started to grin "Last chance"
You looked away from him in disbelief and began to sit up from off the floor when Emilio pushed you back against the floor and got on top of you, he smashed his lips into yours. You made out for a few seconds and pulled away
"Is that all you got?" you looked into Emilio's eyes. "I can do a lot more then that" he looked at you with a naughty look while then glancing down at your area "Show me then" you said while blushing"
Emilio smirked "ok" he got up and locked your door so no one in Team 10 interrupted if they got up.
He walked back over to you and picked you up and placed you down on the bed, Both of you now sitting on the bed, he moved closer to your body and placed his lips against your neck and placed sloppy kisses on it, you couldn't help but let out a soft little moan.
Emilio took off his shirt and looked at you to do the same thing. He looked at your lips in desire and pressed his lips against yours, you felt a hand slip around your back grabbing your bra while kissing you Emilio mumbled
"Th-this has to come off" you pulled away an began to take your bra off as Emilio watched in amusement, you looked at him and laughed
"Like what you see?" He turned a light pinkish color "Shut up" he spoke and pushed you back against the bed slipping your shorts and panties off, he spread open your legs and placed a finger against your clit and started rubbing you slowly while kissing you. You let out a moan which allowed him to slip his tongue into your mouth. After a couple seconds He pulled away "I want you to ride me" he spoke. He took off his shorts and boxers off and laid back and you got on top of him, you sat down on his wide dick while he placed his hands on your hips and you placed your hands against his chest, you began to go up down on his dick riding him. You smiled at Emilio as he threw his head back against the bed and his eyes rolled back as he let out a moan.
"Ohh fuck don't stop" you started to go a little faster as you could tell you were both close to cuming.
You began to moan uncontrollably and grip the sheets beside you while still riding him, he looked up watching you in great pleasure "What's my name?" He says in a sexy tone, you let out a little laugh "Em-m-ilio"
he smirked "Try again"
"Uh daddy?"
"Why the lack of confidence baby girl?"
You both finished and you got off of him you.
A few minutes passed your both laying there still naked, catching your breath when Emilio sits up and opens your legs, you began to laugh "What are you doing Emilio?" "It's my turn to make you feel good baby" He places his tongue against your clit and moves it all around making you squirm all everywhere he places his hands on your hips to keep you from moving around so much. A moan slips out of your mouth as you feel a finger slide inside of you, Emilio starts going in and out while still licking you, so much pleasure at once. "Emilio, I'm gonna c-cum" You began to release all over him when he finishes he kisses his way up your body as your lips meet making you taste yourself. You both pulled away from each other and got dressed. "So did you learn your lesson?" Emilio asked "Nah your gonna have to show me again soon" you laughed while replying. "Maybe I will" he looked at you in a naughty way making his way towards the bedroom door "Where are you going?" You asked sadly . "Oh thank god I didn't want to leave you" you started blushing again, he crawled into bed with you and you laid your head on his chest while he played with your hair, you both fell asleep shortly after that.
*
*
*
*
*
Hi guys, this chapter isn't entirely my idea. thanks for reading also I'm sorry for not updating in a few weeks but I updated today haha. Almost at 1k reads, wow I can't believe it lol. I don't know what to write about next so can you guys leave some request? And don't forget to vote. sorry if there's typos just comment and let me know, I'll fix them.