"I jus wanna do something I guess." I said while sealing up the bag, placing it in the box with all the other ones that had all been filled with that exact amount. I then picked up another one and started doing the same thing.

My dad had always wanted me to grow and take over his business. Now, I wasn't trying to get that deep into drugs. I'd do some and sell some on the side, but it's a big ass 'hell fuck no' to all of the big time drug dealing.

He cleared his throat and tapped his ring on the table as if he was thinking, before finally beginning to speak.

"Well, I mean, I have girls who do drops and shit. They have fun. This ain't one of those traditional ass gangs or whatever. They actually made their own little gang, I just supply them with the drugs and they sell and do whatever with them. I could call the head of the gang if ya want. They a bunch of people like.. you." He said before laughing loudly.

"Like me?" I asked.

"Gay.." was all he said before shaking his head. Okay yeah, now it's time to change the subject.

My dad has always had a problem with that, but for some reason he's always around us 'gays' that he apparently can't stand.

He always told me that if I was to turn out gay, he'd kill me or whatever. Either he's being nice to the gays because we're tough on the inside and some dead ass think that they're niggas and that they can take on anything; so they go out and do the most dangerous shit ever. Or, he's just putting up with me because he wants me to have the company so that he knows it's in good hands. One of the two.

"Call 'em." I told him while tossing the bag into the box. He picked up his phone and scrolled through is contacts before pressing the speaker button, putting the phone on the table.

"Hello?"

Ooooo damn that voice was sexy.

"Aye, Mj." My dad said in his deep ass voice.

"Wassuh Choke?"

Oh yeah, Choke is his name or whatever around the streets. So that's what they all call him.

"Aye I gotta girl who wanna get put on wit y'all gang and shit. Come slide through for a quick lul minute. Chop it up."

I finally sat down and looked across the table at him before we heard an "okay." Then the line went dead.

"These lu' dykes be serious. You can't be fuckin' around and bein' a dumb ass. Foolin' around with their money and shit." He said as he eyed me.

"Fuck is ya old ass thinking? I'm gon' rob 'em? Ian that dumb pops." I chucked before leaning back in the chair. I pulled out my phone and began playing on it while we waited for Mj to come over. About 20 minutes passed and we finally heard the doorbell ring.

"It's open!" He yelled, and I looked over across the kitchen at the front door, watching it open. The girl who stepped in- Gahhhh damn. Man she was like walking sex.

 Man she was like walking sex