"Well, you need to be keeping yourself busy with something besides sex and dru-"

"I'd rather sell drugs than actually work somewhere. You know what, that's really what I should do." I smirked while sitting up off my bed, looking across the room at her as she spun around in the chair again. She quickly stopped and looked at me like I was insane.

"That's a horrible idea. I'm trying to get you away from drugs, not drag you right back to them." She said as she gave me a straight face.

"Man you always disagreeing wit some shit. I don't see why it matters."

"Because, it's not safe and you're so much better than that, Ari." she frowned.

"I'm not. This is me."

"It's not. And I've already had to try and put up with your constant drinking and crazy shit, and now you wanna go out and sell drugs? What the fuck type of shit is this? At the rate you're going, you're gonna end up dead somewhere. And you never know if someone is gonna be able to be there and help you." I looked across the room at her, giving her a straight face as she gave me a sad one.

"You ever think that maybe I wanna die?"

"What the hell Ari! You have a baby to live for!"

"Nah, Jaie does."

"You're gonna regret not taking the time to clean yourself up so that you can see Armani again."

"Whatever. Ion care. I wanna die so lemme kill myself the way that I'd like to."

"I always told you that one heart is connected to many. Your family is gonna be sad, I'm gonna be-"

"I'm fine man. You always tripping."

"You know what.. fine."

"Nah, ima call my pops up right now and see wassup."

Cam shook her head and got up, grabbing her purse and keys. "I'm not about to sit here and listen to you make a big ass mistake. I'm going home."

I shrugged and rolled over grabbing my phone, looking at her before pointing to the door.

"Uh, there's the door. Why you ain't walk out of it yet?"

"Wow." She said under her breath and quickly walked out.

Lately Cam has lowkey been getting on my nerves. Either she always has something negative to say, always disagreeing with me, not supporting my dumb ass decisions, or always quick to leave and say something I don't like. I mean, I snap quickly over the dumbest things. So if you're my best friend and you know that, either stop aggravating me or don't come around.

I know I'm pushing most of my friends away, and all of the nice ass girls that I've been meeting lately; I've been pushing them away too. But really, I just want to be by myself. I don't need people coming and checking on me, I don't need people trying to coach me through life. I don't need anything or anyone. And I'm tired of everyone thinking that I'm vulnerable because I went downhill the first few weeks of my breakup.

Shit, as long as I never speak to Jaie again I'll be perfect.

-

Instead of calling my dad, I decided to just pop up at his house. It's better to discuss business in person than over a phone right? Right.

"So, you tryna sell?" My dad asked as he raised his eyebrows. He was putting some weed in a bag, and I grabbed a bag and began helping out while shrugging.