➳ Tayra

I drew my main OC!! Her name is Tayra and she's a Rainwing x Icewing hybrid.

Name | Tayra

Age | 2 dragon years

Dragon Tribe | Rainwing x Icewing

Appearance | Tayra can change the colour of her scales (like a Rainwing) though they are usually very light colours; whites, light blues, light purples ect. (like an Icewing).

Personality | Tayra is a cheerful, mischievous, loyal and kind dragon though she is extremely stubborn, clumsy and impatient.

Family |
Mum - Lynx (Icewing)
Dad - Bamboo (Rainwing)
Sister | Coati

Friends |
JinxAnimagus  Ocelot
CycloneDusky Bright

Likes | fruit (especially mango), climbing, flying/tree gliding, being with friends.

Dislikes | extreme heat, venom shooting, crowded spaces.

Backstory |
When Tayra and her sister Coati were born, they looked slightly different to the other rainwings. When they were practicing camouflage, their scales would always change to light colours. They were exceptional at swiping with their long serrated claws. When they turned one, they performed the venom test, only to find themselves related. Eventually their dad, Bamboo admits to being their father and takes them to the Icewing kingdom to meet their mother. (Lynx is the Icewing queen's niece so she has a Icewing mate to keep her place in the second circle). The queen was outraged when she found out what had happened and demanded Tayra and Coati to leave. On their way back home, they rescue a baby Icewing which happens to be the queen's son. The queen finally forgives them and they were allowed to stay in the palace for a month. Lynx is actually an animus which is how she kept in touch with Bamboo. Her talent was passed down to Coati. Coati received frequent lessons from their mother on how to use her power. Meanwhile Tayra felt ignored and useless. She became quite depressed. Later her parents realised something was wrong so the tried to split their attention to both dragonets. After the month had past Tayra was back to her usual bubbly self and they flew back to the rainforest. Every year the dragonets visit their mother for a few months before returning to the rainforest.