Chapter 7

This chapter is a short, special one from Henry's POV.

Henry walked down the hallway towards his locker, still feeling a bit down about what happened on Friday.

"What did you expect!?" His self conscious yelled at him. "Of coarse she doesn't want to go out with you! I mean, seriously. Did you honestly think that a tomboy, someone extremely similar to you, would want to?"

He sighed.

"I don't know" he told himself. "I don't know what I thought would happen. It's just, Kate looked so beautiful the first time I saw her. Her brown hair hanging around her shoulders, her plain grey shirt underneath her black jacket, her jeans, her blue eyes twinkling. She just looked so perfect. And the way she threatened me, she's just so different to other girls".

"You've got to be kidding me Henry" his self conscious scoffed. Henry rolled his eyes, spotting Conner Simmonds sobbing by his locker. He sighed and walked over to the nerd.

"They're just so fragile!" He thought. "No wonder people keep bullying them".

'T'sup?' Henry asked him, shoving his hands in his pocket. Conner looked up, turning bright red.

'I went on a date with Maggie Spender' he sobbed.

'What's wrong with that?' Henry asked. "How did he even get a date with Maggie Spender!?" He asked himself.

'Well, Maggie went to the bathroom and left her phone unlocked on the seat next to me. And I saw a text flash up on the screen which looked odd, so I decided to have a look at it. I discovered that the date, our kiss, it was all for some stupid bet!' He told Henry, crying a bit at the end. Henry looked at him, confusion and pity wore his expression.

'What do you mean bet?' He asked him slowly. Conner sighed.

'I don't know the exact details, but I do know that they are dating boys and getting them to kiss them for a game. There were five of the girls. I can't remember their last names though. One was Maggie, another was called Anna , another Emily, Zoe, and, um, I can't quite remember the last one...'

'Who? Please Conner, this is valuable information. We need to warn everyone before it's too late!' Henry urged him. He just shook his head.

'I'm going to find them, whoever they are, and make them pay' Henry spat, clenching his fists. He walked down the corridor towards the PE Center, names whizzing through my head. There are so many Emily's, Anna's and Zoe's at this school. Only one Maggie though. He sighed.

'This is going to be harder than I thought'.