Andre😍: I know you get off at 3:30 so be prepared to be kidnapped. Shawn and April are coming too. I'm not taking no for an answer.

"So demanding," April smirked. "You better listen to your man."

"He's not my man," I mumbled as I replied back to him.

"Mhm. That's why you have the heart eye emoji by his name right?"

"You put that there!"

"You're absolutely right but did you take it off?" I ignored her. "You know I'm right boo."

"Ladies," our head doctor came to us with a disapproving gaze. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing!" I squeaked. I quickly went to work before he could lecture us. Even though we don't have our degrees this private clinic hired us to do light work. It pays really well and helps with the apartment costs. And it doubles as our internship so that's a plus.

****

"I don't know about this," I chewed my bottom lip nervously.

"You're not changing," April said as she put her hair up in a neat bun.

"But I feel so...weird."

"That's because instead of those giant hand-me-downs you're wearing ACTUAL fitting clothes. Get used to it because this is the beginning of you transitioning over to regular clothes."

"This is so uncomfortable," I mumbled tugging on the shirt. I was showing way too much skin. April forced me into a pair of fitted jeans that were buried in the back of my closet. It was a light blue shade with cuts in it. She let me borrow one of her shirts but since it was a bit big on me she tied the shirt into a knot, showing off a bit of my belly.

Even though we're both big girls we don't wear the same sizes since our bodies are different. I'm 5'5 so a lot of my weight is in my hips and thighs. I have a much bigger butt than April so me squeezing into her pants is out of the question. My boobs aren't that big and I have a bit of a gut and stretch marks. April is 5'8 and her weight seems to be more evenly distributed. She says I have more curves than her but I believe her body is just banging. And she has bigger breasts than I do so I can fit some of her shirts.

"We're just hanging out. Why do I have to be so dressed up?"

"We're not just 'hanging out'. This is the first step into a magical world of possibilities. Any other time I would tell you to dress comfortable but you should also try to show off a bit. Let this guy see what you're working with."

I sighed. "Okay. I'll try."

"Good," April smiled. There was a knock at the door. "That should be them. Come on girl. Let's take a picture really quick."

I groaned a bit but poses for her picture and smiled shyly. I did what I could to cover the exposed parts. There was another knock but she was too busy editing the picture to care. "I guess I'll get it," I mumbled. I walked out of April's room and to the front. I peeped through the peephole before opening the door.

"What's up short stuff?" Shawn ruffled my hair as he walked in. Preferably looking for April. I grumbled as I fixed my hair. "Y'all ready to go?"

"Yup," April came from her room looking fabulous as always in her floral print romper. Shawn was looking her up and down like she was something he wanted to devour.

"Where's Andre?" I looked out the door but didn't see him.

"At the car. He got a phone call and told me to come and get y'all. Let's roll ladies." He led the way downstairs and to the parking lot. Andre was leaning on the truck talking on the phone. I was extremely nervous about what I was wearing. He'll probably think I look disgusting. "Alright man let's go."