"That's why I'm here on this planet. We located my sons space pod in this Quadrant, in this universe."

"I am so sorry this happened to you. Your son, what's his name?" Lena asked clearing her throat.

"Skyler Orion Kingman." The Saiyan smiled. "I know he landed here, we found his pod but I can't sense him. And the scouter won't pick up his energy. I'm starting to think he's dead."

"No! Don't think that. I'm gonna help you find your son. No matter what it takes."

"Thank you. All I want is my son and to go home. I miss my family."

Now that Zen finally opened up to Lena, she became more talkative. The two quickly became friends. Besides Kara, Zen was her best friend. The two sheared secrets, Zen told her all about her planet. Lena believes that the more she knows about her planet and her abilities she might be able to find her son. Zen has more faith in Lena then the DEO.

Lena has modified the scouter, instead of just scanning a 100 mile radius it scans the whole world. Although it's not the watch sized scouter it's her computer. Lena and Zen spend most of their time in the lab, running tests on Zenara's energy, given the fact that the scouter won't pick up Sky's. But nothing, they've been going at it for weeks now but still no sign of him.

-

Kara was sitting at her desk watching her screensaver display some of her memories. Pictures of her and Winn. Some with Alex and Maggie and their kid. Hank and Lucy, James and Winn. And a picture of all of them together. It hurts knowing that her friends still don't really trust Lena. More pictures played on the screen, now they were mainly her and her beautiful girlfriend. Kara smiled, she pulled out the little black box from her purse. "I have to tell her today."

She pulled out her phone and sent a text.

K: what if I told you someone has a crush on you. 🤔
Kara smiled at the quick response.

L: if you're talking about Zenara I already know. 😏

Kara's smile vanished. As she made her way to James's office she looked over to Cat's. Zen was sitting on the couch being talking to the boss.

K: I didn't know she has a crush on you. That's cute 😠 but that's not who I'm talking about.

L: no? Then who?

Kara took a deep breath.

K: what if I told you Supergirl has a crush on you, what would you say?

L: I'd say a threesome is hot. 😍 Just thinking about it is turning me on. I think you need to come and fix that. 🤤👉🏼👌🏼👅💦🔥

Kara's cheeks burned up and her jaw fell to the ground. She was not expecting Lena to respond like that. It took her a bit to even think of something to say.

L: I'm kidding.

She sighed in relief.

L: kind of. Not really. 😏 How do you know Supergirl has a crush on me?

K: she told me. Actually she'd like to talk to you about something. Something important.

L: Really? Well she knows she's always welcome at L-Corp.

K: yeah she knows. Hey are you gonna be in your office around 8?

L: yeah. I'm gonna work with Zen tonight.