"Oh," she whined, "why are you acting like you have never seen my breasts before, mon chérie?" she giggled. 

"I'll take my leave now," I said, as I walked away as fast as I possibly could.

"No wait," River said catching up to me. "I, uh, I have never seen her, you know, I haven't." 

I had to admit, the look of exasperation on his face was too cute. Without thinking, I lifted my hand and squeezed his cheek. 

"You don't have to explain to me," I said, dropping my hand as if I had touched a boiling hot pan. I couldn't believe I had just done that. 

Our conversation had ended when one of the nurses called him to look at a patient. I threw another look at an annoyed Lilly Chevrolet before leaving. 

Unfortunately, that was just the beginning of my bad day. 

"I have been looking everywhere for you!" Emma groaned, as she had walked up to me a couple of hours after the meeting with Lilly. "Today is the day," she had grinned. 

"The day for what?"

"The day for you to hold up your end of the bet."

"Why today?" I whined. 

"Because our handsome Prince has returned from where ever he was and is in a very good mood. Why not now?"

"Emma, I'm not ready for that."

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen."

"Wow, congrats for not being afraid of rejection. Unfortunately some of us are," I said as I pointed to myself.

Our conversation had continued on until I was somehow standing right in front of my Prince's office. 

"Go on," Emma encouraged. When I didn't comply, she knocked and ran away. And she's supposed to be the mature one out of the two of us. 

No one opened the door and the secretary finally realised I was standing outside the door. 

"Are you waiting for Doctor Yates?" she asked. 

I nodded, waiting for her to tell me that we couldn't see him without booking a meeting or something. 

"He's out for a meeting and will be back in a couple of minutes. How about you go and wait inside?"

"I haven't booked a meeting," I had told her. 

"He said to let all of his guests in tonight," she smiled as she had held the door open for me. 

Very confused over what had just happened, I had walked in and watched as she closed the door behind me. 

Not knowing what to do, I had walked up and down until I heard footsteps. In my panicky state, I did the stupidest thing I possibly could, I ran and hid underneath his huge desk. Why I had done that was beyond me but at that moment of panic, it was the first thing that came to my mind. 

I couldn't exactly see who had walked in but from the sound of the heeled footsteps, I had assumed it was a lady. She lit up a cigarette as she sat in one of the leather sofas opposite the desk. I had the urge to cough but brutally held it in. 

"How many times have I told you not to smoke in here?" a gruff man complained as he too had walked in the room. Fortunately for me, he turned the fan on and opened some windows. I was finally able to breathe again. 

"It's just one cigarette, dear," she had told him as she had taken another whiff. After hearing her speak for longer, I came to realise that she was Linda Yates and the man she was conversing with would be her husband Gregory Yates. I looked out a little opening from under the desk to see I was correct.