3.

You are you, no one can take that so be you and stay true for you are a queen born of Mother Earth so wear your crown loud and proud
-QueThePoet

| Angelo Isiah Valentine |

January 12, 2015

5:45 AM

As promised Angelo got up bright and early and made his way to Miko's shop but what he didn't expect was for her to be there in a hoodie and sweat pants with her hair in a messy bun and glasses on her face , She's beautiful he thought to his self as he stared at her for another minute before speaking.

" Good Morning Ms. Larue " He spoke causing her to look up and smile " Good Morning " she says in a soft tone " You look tired how long have you been up ?" He asks " Since 2:30 and I've been here since 3:00 " she replies " Are you okay ? " " Yea it's a normal thing for me but how are you on this blessed day ?" She asks " I'm wonderful but if you excuse me the rest of the crew just walked through the door and it's time that I get to work " he says while running his tongue over his bottom lip, " Okay well I'll make sure to stay out y'all way " she says shyly

This gone be harder than I thought he says in his head while closing her office door . Greeting each of the workers he began explaining to them what needed to be done and how it needed to be done before they started working on the salon . " So will we get to meet her ?" Eric asks " Whenever she comes out of her office I'll introduce y'all but until then let's get to work " He says with authority, he knew exactly what Eric was trying to do and he planned to shut that down besides the last thing he needs is to let one of his best employees go because he wants a quick nut .

Knocking on her office door before walking in , he waited patiently for her to tell him to come in " I'm not busy if that's what your wondering " Miko says , opening the door he spoke " I was wondering if I could play some music if that's fine with you ?" She looked up from her book " Yea that's fine " He smiles closing her door . Retrieving his speaker from his backseat he made his way back into the salon. " Aight boys what era do you wanna hear today ?" He asks " Old school rap " they all said in unison " Aight I gotcha . " Syncing his phone to the speaker he went to pandora going straight to the Old School Rap station .

Feel The Flow x Naughty By Nature began playing and everyone got work , there had been a few chatter here and there but none that would stop them from working but that's just how it is for them as crew . Angelo had never pulled the boss card on them because at one point in time he was in their shoes and he hated his boss with passion that's why he opened up his own company ; Valentine Construction , he saved up all his money from his first job to his last job and bought out a foreclosing construction company.

As the music continued to play they continued to work until Miko caught everyone's eye as she recited the lyrics to Ambitionz Az A Ridah

My murderous lyrics, equipped with spirits of the thugs before me

Pay off the block, evade the cops 'cause I know they comin' for me

I been hesitant to reappear, been away for years

Now I'm back, my adversaries been reduced to tears

Question my methods to switch up speeds

Sure as some bitches bleed