1.

You Have To Love Yourself Before You Love Some One Else, Never Settle For Less My Black Queen Because Your Worth More Then You Know
- SantanaBihh

You Have To Love Yourself Before You Love Some One Else, Never Settle For Less My Black Queen Because Your Worth More Then You Know - SantanaBihh

Baltimore ,MD
| Miko Harmony Larue |
January 9, 2015
12:45 PM

Miko groaned in frustration as she looked at the designs before her eyes , she had 5 months before her grand opening of her Nail salon; Soul Sistas Nail & Bar and She couldn't make up her mindand it was starting to show tremendously, she had went through a few contractors because none of them understood what she wanted , with her big brother being an architect he captured everything she wanted for her salon in the design but she couldn't find a contractor who understood the design, she sighed throwing her phone against the wall.

" Fuck " she shouts angrily , there goes another phone she thought to herself , she shook her head grabbing her keys and purse . " I have to stop breaking phones " " Yes you do " her bestfriend Lola said causing her to jump " Why the fuck do you do that shit " she said picking up her phone chucking it at Lola's head " Because it's fun " Lola says laughing " One of these days Lo I'ma shoot yo ass " she says bumping her on the way out the door " Yea fucking right " Lola rolls her eyes.

That's just how their relationship works as bestfriends , one minute they love each other then the next they hate each other more so Lola then Miko and it's been like that since they were kids . " So where we going ?" Lola asks following behind Miko " I'm going to get my screen fixed and your going back to whatever nigga you were laid up with this morning " she says laughing " Girl Dante with his wife so you got me for the day " Lola laughs " I don't see shit funny Lo you need to stop sleeping with these married niggas " " More like they need to stop sleeping with me . "

Miko shook her head at her bestfriend " Either way it goes if I get married and your still doing this shit all we won't be friends cause I'm not them I'll beat your ass from sun up to sun down ." " Well considering your still a virgin I doubt any nigga would marry you " Lola states " Coming from the walking cum bucket who has never had a ring a day in her life I mean your pushing 30 and still haven't been proposed to let alone been on a date with a man who isn't married so get yo shit together before you start wit me Ho-La " she snaps at her " I'm leaving so you should too I'll holla at you when I feel like hangin wit you "

Miko locked up her shop and hopped in her car , she hated going to the Apple Store at this time of day because it stayed packed inside so instead she went back to her old hood where she knew she could get it fixed in no time. Plugging her phone into the Aux , she hit shuffle and drove off.

Listen

Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let's me know
That I'll be alright