I stood there dumbfounded for a moment. Why was she continuing to mention her? I hadn't heard Jaie's name in forever. Now she has me thinking. And Jaie must've passed the word around about how I'm dealing with the breakup, because people who have been texting me and checking up and shit like that; ask me how I'm holding up. How else would they know Ive been taking this breakup badly if Jaie wasn't running her big ass mouth?

Well, by now thoughts of Jaie came taking over my mind. This is why I can't be sober, because even the mention of her name.. I'll go crazy.

"You wanna-"

I cut Kourt off and shook my head, handing her the popcorn. "I'm sorry." I muttered before turning and walking out of the theater. I couldn't go and sit in the movies with her and act like I'm having a great ass time when all I want to do is go and drink somewhere. Shit, maybe sleep my night away. Something other than sit in a theater thinking about the bitch.

-

"I'm going to that party." I told Cam as she literally sat here trying to beg me not to go. It's Friday and what else do I have to do other than go to that party? Not a damn thing.

"Why? So you can go and get your heart broken again? Girl! You keep going back to the shit that's hurting you!" She yelled at me, watching as I put on my gold watch. I ignored her and sat on the bed, putting on my black hurraches.

"You're supposed to be moving on! Being better!" She continued, and I groaned.

"Man, if drinking and smoking every night is what you think is helping me get 'better' then by all means, join me. Cause it really ain't helping. Once I'm sober for too long, life is a wrap and I'm ready to kill myself." I chuckled as I stood up, staring in the mirror admiring myself. Damn, just like I say every day, I look damn good.

Cam started saying something else, but I rolled my eyes and turned to her while reaching beside me grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys. "Aye, you comin' or not? I'm 'bout to go." I said while raising my eyebrows. She sighed and shook her head no before walking out of my room.

"Just call if you need me." She said before we both walked out of the house together. I nodded and went and got in my car while she got in hers also.

Once I finally walked into Kyla's house, she was already standing by the door smiling. "Hey Ari!" She beamed, giving me a big hug. I decided to shake off the little iffy feeling that I had been having since earlier this week and hugged her back.

"Hey." I smiled, pulling away and looking around the room. There weren't too many people here, but just enough.

I walked over to the drinks and grabbed a red cup, making a combo of vodka and cranberry juice. Once I took a drink I smirked to myself. Ah, just what the fuck I needed.

A few minutes had passed and Kyla came walking up next to me.

"Ari, you didn't see Tray the other day did you?" Kyla winked, making me shake my head no. Who was Tray? The name sounds mighty familiar.

Kyla grabbed my hand and pulled me around the house, searching all over for this 'Tray' girl. I followed closely behind, looking around also. Whoever she was, Kyla must've really wanted me to meet her because the way she was searching around the house and asking everyone if they seen a girl named Tray; she reminded me of a damn bloodhound.

She must've finally found her because I heard a loud "Ah! There!" And she pulled me to her side. I looked behind me at a fine ass stud, licking my lips. Then, I turned and looked at Kyla. She was smiling up at me super big like she had just done a magical spell or something. I made a face and followed the direction her eyes were going, which was in front of me. I slowly looked up and the person that I seen; I didn't expect to see at all. I gasped and widened my eyes as I stared at her.