We began walking that way and out the corner of my eye I swore I seen Kyla. I fully turned and looked in the direction I thought she was standing, but I didn't see her. I frowned and looked straight ahead again at the lady standing in the ticket booth. She was waiting for us to tell her what movie.

"What are we gonna see?" I asked as I looked down at her. I moved my hand off her waist and down underneath her dress as I stood behind her so nobody could see, and I gripped firmly on her ass making her softly whipper. She was staring up at the list of movies for a while before finally saying, "IT, I wanna see IT." I nodded and told the lady, then paid for the tickets.

We walked inside and got the tickets checked and all that, then walked up towards the concessions. I let her do all the ordering while I pulled out my phone, texting a few people back and scrolling down my timeline.

"Ariel!"

My eyes widened as I heard my name being called. Fuck. Only people who really know me, know my name. I don't wanna turn around, but I wanna know who it is. The voice sounds familiar, but not really.

I  turned around slowly, glancing at Kourt for a moment and then finally looked behind me. It was Kyla.

"H-"

Kyla had begun to greet me, but Kourt had turned around and handed me the bucket of popcorn; talking to me. She didn't know that I was Ariel, so I don't think she thought Kyla was talking to me.

Kyla noticed that Kourt had spoken over her, so she made a stank face and crossed her arms, leaning against the girl who I'm guessing is her  girlfriend, because her arm was securely around Kyla's waist and she looked at me a certain way.

I'm not gonna take ya bitch. I been had her, Years ago.

Kyla cleared her throat and Kourt quickly turned around and looked at her. I looked up and took my attention off of Kourt putting it back on Kyla.

"Hey Ariel." She said, attempting to greet me once again. I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Si." I mumbled. And she raised her eyebrows.

"Hi.. Si?" She said more in a question form. Kourt leaned against me a bit and I wrapped my arm around her waist, but not as securely as Kyla's bitch had hers.

"Hey Kyla, wassup?" I half smiled, and Kyla's eyes left mine and landed on Kourt for a moment. Kyla is the petty type, and I wasn't trying to hear her say something about how her "best friend" -Jaie- looked better than the girl I'm with. Because she does shit like that.

"How are you holding up?" Kyla asked, catching me off guard. The hell?

"What's that supposed to mean? Somebody die?" I asked as I scrunched my face up, looking around.

"No, with the whole- ya'know, thing with you and Jaie?"

I stayed silent for a moment and opened my mouth to finally say something, but then got quiet and began thinking of something to say again.

Why the hell is everyone acting like I'm a sad case? I'm holding up just fuckin' fine man. I'm not dying. Not depressed. The fuck? And why would she do this when I'm obviously with a girl who seems like she'd be my girlfriend because of the way we're standing.

Kyla sensed that I didn't want to answer her dumb ass question, and she made a face.

"Well, there's gonna be a party at my house Friday. Jaie won't be there- I know how you feel about her- so yeah. You should come. All your old friends will be there. The ones you left behind." She shrugged, then turned and walked away.