BOOKS AND FAQs

Assalamu alaikum.

So this is that special update I promised you. It is not part of TMW, but I brought it in here because most of the people asking these questions are TMW readers.

Many people have been asking me about my previously written books either here or in prints.

I'll try and give you the list of my books, characters names and where you can get them in sha Allah (Not the characters of course,😂 don't come and be asking Umm Yasmeen for a Sa'eed or a Masdooq😩 you are OYO)

A Sack of wishes was my first English book here on wattpad; I took it down two weeks after I posted the last chapter, which was an epilogue, I remember feeling sick on that day like I was leaving a whole family behind. But the family is strong loyal with real love. You all stuck by me and followed me through Umm Adiyya (Hausa) which I removed just a week after the last part.

Now you may ask why I remove my books after a while, sometimes before some readers were done reading.

The answer to that is: I write my books here to give me prompts, I finish my projects faster, and with quick review, it is a guide for me, and when I write my books I publish them, I've published my first book ten years ago.

So anything on here was either published or will be published, In sha Allah. That's why after a while I take down my works.

Even though for TMW I wrote it for it to stay a little longer on wattpad, it will be here for 3-4 months before I take it down, so hopefully, by then no matter how slow you're you should've been through reading and rereading it by then.

But if I get it to my publishers before then kuma you go hear woof.

Here is the list of my books and year of publication.

1. Sauyin shiri 2006 (OUT OF STOCK)

Sumayya and Dr. Al'amin

2. Halin Zuciya 2007 (OUT OF STOCK)

Jabir Qais and Nana Firdausi.

Jabir Qais and Intesaar (yeah the guy was the protagonist 😎)

3. My Kitchen Essentials 2007 (Non-fiction; OUT OF STOCK)

4. Sabuwar Rayuwa 2008 (Available in prints, ask your vendors from your state to put in request, and it will be made available there in sha Allah)

Zuhra and

5. Har Gaban Abada 2008 (OUT OF STOCK)

Yasmeen and Engr. Hamma Mahmoud, (oh I loved them 😍)

5. Dandanon Gida 2008 (Non-fiction, with the Hausa book vendors minimum copies available.)

6. Rikitacciyar Alaqa 1 &2  2011 (Some states OOS)

Arch Mahmoud Gamawa and Nana Aisha ('yar kauye. hahahah)

7. Halin Ko in Kula 1&2 2011 (SOme states OOS)

Yaya Suhail and Nana Fatima, then Nana Fatima and Dr. A.K (Aliyu Kumo)

8. Hukuncin 'ya Mace 2011 (Some States OOS)

(Neaurologist) Dr. Nauwairah and Yaya Aseem

Nawwarah and Hammad

9. Aaliyah 2012 (With Hausa book vendors you can put in order requests too.)

Barr. Aliyaah and (Oncologist) Dr. Kamaluddeen (My fave after the first, I don't want to be partial so I don't have a first,🙈 But I love Zubar kwallah, it's as real as it gets.)

10. Surgeon's Wife 2012 (Available on demand, it will be at Kano Brigade market from Friday morning in sha Allah.

Fatima Zahra and (Surgeon)Dr. Ja'afar (Gosh what's with me and the medical field? 😩)

11. Al'amarin Zuci 1&2 2014 (OOS in some states)

Arch. Sageer Daggash and Aneesa Mahmoud aka Uwanin Inna.

12. Amaren Bana 1&2  2014 (OOS)

Rumaysah Umar Attahir and Barrister Fawzaan Lamido.

13. Zubar Kwallah (1 &2)2014- (3) 2015 (OUT OF STOCK in prints but available on Okadabooks.com and kobobooks.com)

(Surgeon) Dr. Nasir Salih (N.S) and Rayhana Ahmad. (You see this doctor thing needs to stop, I refuse to be a doctor yet it still haunts me in my thoughts. Hangam!🙄)

14. Halin Girma (1&2) 2016 (3&4) 2017 (Available with Hausa Book Vendors and on Okadabooks.com)

Aeronautics Engr. Masdook Abubakar Sa'eed and Mihjana Suraj Dasuki, (Even their names sound powerful, they come with a blast!)

15. Ke Nake So Written 2015-2016 (Unpublished; to be published 2018 in sha Allah

Dr. Rayyan and Hauwa Kulun majada (Yaaay doctor of philosophy finally!!!! Then (Petro chem) Engr. Abdul Ali and Hauwa

16. Being Bilaal's Wife written 2016 (Unpublished; might bring it on wattpad when I finish my PGD course.)

17. A Sack of Wishes;  Written 2016-2017 (Under publishing to be out January 2018 in sha Allah.)

Hadiza Musa, Major Muzakkir I. Kirfi, Abdurrazzaq Zanna (A.R)

It is a Trilogy Series with the following titles; (N: B titles are subject to revision before the covers are finalized.)

Enchanted By The Cap-Man #1 of the ASOW series.

Besotted By the Fulani Girl. #2 of the ASOW series.

Smitten By the Hero #3 of the ASOW series.

I will inform you when book 1 of the series is available for preorder, both prints, and ebook.

18. Umm Adiyya; (Under editing to be out 2018 in sha Allah, but will be on Okadabooks.com in 2017.)

(Elec elect.) Engr. Umm Adiyya Zubair and (Tele. and Comm) Engr. Zaid Abdurrahman Nafada. (Brainies 😎)

19. The Mechanic's Wife; 2017 (Ongoing) To be published 2018 ending or 2019 beginning in sha Allah.)

(Mech.) Engr. Sa'eed Abdallah  and Dr. Zeenah Isma'il Azare.

20. Maimaita Tarihi; (Ongoing; To be published 2019 in sha Allah)

21. Shamakin Rayuwa' (Conceptualizing but already 270 pages down; it's going to be huge!!!! 2019 in sha Allah.)

H.E Nou'man-Zuhair and Barr. Ifrah Bunu. (Yeah we have a Governor alert on hands people. Shift.) Hahaha

22. Nikaah: Building it Up (Non-fiction, 2018 in sha Allah. For both Married and Unmarried, Men and Women, even though written from the Islamic Perspective, non-Muslims can read it too.)

22. There is one for Hafsu and Rayyan I don't have a title yet, my first book about a male-lead character younger than thirty... much younger than thirty; I always go higher 🙊 😂  Age gap is hot🔥 🙈.

23. Anyi Ba Ayi Ba; Short story entered for the BBC Hikayata writing competition. (Yaay, I am honing my short story writing skills.)

I might bring it here, but it's in Hausa. I might convert it to English, but the whole plot will change. I started working on it 2011, and it was originally named Al'amarin Zuci, but now I shudder at the thought of it in place of our Aneesa and Sagir Daggash! Ya Allah, the girls will kill me.

They are unique in their ways, but please; nothing beats Uwanin Inna and her Uncle Sagir, always! 🙌🏼

Okay, this list taught me one thing, next project no Doctor, no Engr. no Architects or Barristers. Hahhahaha

For a change, ASOW has none of the above. So, get ready for a taste of 'different,' 💃🏼

Choose a book from the unpublished books, and I will see if I will make it next after TMW.

Thank you for your time, love and support. You've toned me into a better writer by your honest reviews and unfailing support.

****

Umm Yasmeen.