Day 3 : 2

I must have been walking around in circles. I swear I've seen that seat like 5 times. But frankly I didn't care, I still didn't know what I was going to say and time was running out. If he truly feels the same maybe I can believe him.

I walked over to the cabin which I think him and Jason is staying. I just want to run in the opposite direction. I can feel my heart pounding out of chest. I can't do this. He hates me.

"Mitchie!" I hear a familiar voice.

"S-Shane... I-I'm ..." before I could finish Shane cut me off.

"Mitchie you don't have to be sorry it was my fault and I take full responsibility and I know that personally like stage fright is hard to tell people about, but I'm here and know what you're going through. Just forgive, I'm sorry for being suck a dick for you." He said really fast. He must have been preparing them for a while.

"How can I trust you though, you could just be saying that you had stage fright just to get in my pants Shane?!" Well aren't all band members like that.

"W-what are you talking about, I would never do anything like that. Why would you think that?" He looked shocked as if he didn't believe what came out of my mouth.

"Well aren't all band members like that Shane because you see 5sos and One direction out with a different girl every week!"

"Ha ha ha, you actually compared us to them who are like kings of the world. That's possibly the nice's thing you've ever said about me Mitchie!" He's almost blushing.

"Well if you weren't such a jerk you could have heard nicer compliments in the future Shane." I smirked.

"What if I make it up to you..."
I gave him the 'are you for real' look.
"Eww Mitchie jheeze I'm not like that!" His eyes furrowed into me.
"What if I take you to a proper restaurant and we can talk!" He compromised.

"Okay then, that's a date!" I said, once I realised what I said I looked to the ground.
"Sorry Shane!" Quietly I said.

"No need to say sorry, it can be if you want?" WHAT THE SHANE GRAY FROM CONNECT 3 ASKING ME OUT ON A DATE.

"No it's fine we can go as friends." Wtf why did I say that, of course I want to go on a date with Shane. It's too early to say I love him but I can't deny having a small crush on him. I mean look at his hair and muscles.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the lake tomorrow 6pm."
"Okay, Shane!" I kinda said too quickly.
"By the way, wear something nice!"
"Okay, can I leave now?" I was going red I could feel it.
"Not without hug!" He demanded.
I rolled my eyes "fine, however I'm still mad at you!"
"I know!" He exclaimed, pulling me in for a hug. Just the warm embrace of his arms made a feel secure and safe. Even if things didn't escalate I knew that I had a special friend.

"Wait... I forgot can I ask you a question?" I asked.
"Hit me" being the joker I am, I hit him.
"Ouch, it wasn't literal Mitchie" he said in pain.
"5 years of karate comes in handy!" I couldn't control my laughter for how much of a wimp he was being.

"Ask the question then?"
"Oh right, sorry Shane" sincerely I said.
"Why did you not go to your lessons today and if it was you shouldn't have Shane." I apologised.

"Mitchie, truth was I didn't want to see you because i wouldn't know what to do with myself. After the argument, I felt like such a jerk, I don't want to loose you. It might sound crazy even though we've only knowing each other for 3 days but being with you have made them amazing and I want us to be friends even when you go back to England." He said so quiet and thoughtfully.

"Shane you shouldn't do anything for me, music is your livelihood and I shouldn't stand in the way of that." I felt so guilty.

"But I care about you..."
"Well you shouldn't because we're only friends and nothing more Shane!" I lied. There's no way I could tell him the truth.

"Okay...I'll see you tomorrow then?" he questioned pulling me in for another hug. Considering we weren't going out we did hugged a lot.

"Yes" I mumbled into his chest.

I walked away heading back to my cabin until someone tapped me on my shoulder...

------------------------------------------
Editors note

Sorry guys but you'll have to wait till next time to find out who's behind her.
I had to leave it here as I don't have much free time like I had when I started writing this because of exams but I'll try and update but don't kill me you only get 1 not 2 a week or if they're short paragraphs.

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS BECAUSE ITS A SHOCK FOR ME AS I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD READ IT SO THANK YOU!!!!

Follow my twitter @emma_louise023 for update

love you
~Emma 💖