Chapter 2- Secrets and Weapons

Ward POV

Agent Jackson was involved in the Black Basilisk Project. What is that? Whatever it is, it is not good for Hydra. Could the Black Basilisk Inc. fund this project? I tried to asked Fitz-Simmons to try to gain access to the Black Basilisk Project. It is classified until given permission by the following agents. Agent Coulson, Agent Jackson, Agent Hill, Agent Barton, Agent Romanoff, Agent Skye, and Director Fury. Wait Skye knew it. Phil did too.

I reported to Agent Garrett about the Black Basilisk Project. He doesn't know too. He told me that when someone tries to hack it, a deadly computer virus shuts down all system for 1 week. Then when he restarted the system, all data is erased. So back to square one. Garrett sent a few Hydra specialist to infiltrate the BB (Black Basilisk) Inc. The place is fortified to withstand anything. There are several advanced artillery cannons, guards, drones, and robots. They were sent backed headless. Tied in a plastic black bag that was in a box. What scared me was they knew where Hydra was.

Agent Coulson, Agent Skye, and Agent Jackson walked out of the meeting roomed and went to find the rest of the team. I saw Skye holding Jackson hands, which made my blood boil. Wait! What! I do not need weaknesses.

Third Point of View

Phil found the rest of the team. He explains that the Black Basilisk is a secret project that BB inc funded. This made Ward smirked. He knew he was right. Agent Skye and Agent Jackson will be our supervisor, which made him frowned.

"Wait they are going to watch our every move, sir," asked Agent Ward

"Not exactly, but basically tracking you where ever you go, what you are thinking, and what you are doing" explain Agent Phil "Agent Jackson and Agent Skye will put a harmless device into each and every one of us for safety measures."

They inject everyone on board except for the Coulson, Skye, and Jackson. They monitor everyone every move. Talk about being creepy. After that Director Fury came on and told the team to head to the Avengers Tower.

"Phil, I have a new gun for you. This is our new Plasma Rail-gun rifle. Can cause quite a bit damage. This weapon has enough power to defeat weaklings like gods such as Thor and such not. But not enough to defeat Greek/Roman gods." explain Percy as he pulls out a chain gun like weapon out of a package.

" explain Percy as he pulls out a chain gun like weapon out of a package

"Jackson and I have these. These are Plasma Rifles. These also pack a punch, but should knock out some people for about 10 minutes." explain Skye as she pulls out her favorite weapon. "I miss this, Perce. You know having this gun"

 You know having this gun"

"I know. So let's go to Mr. Idiot Tower, then" said Percy in his best Captain America Voice. Everyone laughed, knowing that Tony Stark is an idiot.