Chapter Seven ✓

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, sorry!" Chat sounded so much like Adrien.... "What can you move, considering you probably fell from the roof or got into a fight and something was broken...?"

You raised your uninjured arm, wiggling your fingers. Your eyes flickered up and locked with green orbs, but not full ones like Chats. So it's Adrien and not Chat... You thought. He pointed to your legs, to which you shook your head, tears stinging your eyes. Through the blur, you could just barely make out Alya, Nino and Marinette crouching beside you. Adrien's arms hooked under your back and knees, evoking a whine from you.

Adrien took a breath, tensing up as he moved to be able to stand. "I'm gonna pick you up, okay? I'm sorry in advance if it hurts really bad."

You nodded and wrapped your fine arm around his neck. Marinette carefully placed your other arm over your stomach, she stayed in place as Adrien carefully stood, your weight now being distributed to his arms and weighing your legs down, bringing some slight pain to them. You bit your lip, closing your eyes tightly and burying your face in his chest.

"How close is the nearest hospital?" Adrien asked, directed towards one of the others.

Nino's voice was heard next, replying, "2.7 miles away, Hospital Européen Georges-Pompidou. Almost an hours walk."

Adrien softly cursed, soft enough for you to hear. "Will you be alright for an hour?" His green eyes gazed down upon you in concern.

You nodded, using his shoulders as support as you shifted a bit in his arms, of course with his help. "I-I think I'll be okay till then." You felt so pathetic.

Adrien replied silently with his own nod and began walking with Nino beside him and the girls behind him. It was a bit awkward, no one really knowing what to say, especially yourself as you were carried by Adrien.

~1 hour of Walking To The Hospital In Silence Later~ (Anyone read that with the Spongebob narrator voice?)

You had broken both legs and your arm. That was just great. Amazing. You had to spend at least a night in the hospital before returning home in a wheelchair and then you had to go to school in one. Perfect. You were pretty much already the laughing stock of the school because of your panic attack and Chloe's main target to bully.

Couldn't you just die instead? That sounded more fun than having to suffer.

Your legs were set, cast and practically dead. Your arm was the same. They fixed up your face, kinda, treating the scratches and had put you in shorts and a t-shirt. It bothered you how exposed you felt, more so since you had plenty of scars showing. The doctors had said nothing but had called in a therapist to talk to you about them.

Even worse, Adrien was there and refused to leave until you were allowed to.

For the seventh time, you rolled your eyes and looked at the opposite wall. The therapist sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, pushing his glasses up. "Y/n, if you don't co-operate, we're not gonna fix anything."

You retorted, "Fuck off. I don't need to be fixed."

"Your scars say differently," he said.

"I said, fuck off. They're scars. They're the past. Stop reminding me."

Adrien sat in silence, studying your face, noting that you looked more upset and sad than you did angry. He flinched when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Nathalie wondering where he was at. He replied with a short 'I'm staying at the hospital with a friend,' and turned off his phone. His gaze lifted to you again, frowning when he saw you still weren't co-operating. Of course, he wasn't going to butt in mostly because he didn't want to upset you more; instead, he stood and strode over to your bed. "I think it's best if you stop," he cautioned in a soft voice, "he doesn't wish to speak about it."

The therapist sighed but complied and stood, bidding the two good night and shutting the door.

"If you think I'm going to tell you anything just because you got him to leave, you're wrong."

You still stared at the opposing wall, playing with the sheet that was pulled up to your chest. Adrien's eyes wandered your upper body, his face contorting into one of sympathy.

He sat on the chair, reaching over to thread his fingers through your hair. You flinched a bit violently but relaxed. "I won't pry. If you want to tell me, you can. If you don't that's fine and I won't say anything. You just looked really upset and uncomfortable, I was just trying to help."

You grumbled, "I could've told him off myself."

"With cursing and ignoring him?" Adrien replied with a short laugh. "He seemed pretty persistent when you kept doing that."

"Shut up," you groaned, turning back around to lie flat on your back, consequently making Adrien move his hand. You gave him a slight glare. "The word 'stop' was never said." You sassed.

The smile that tugged at Adrien's lips was large and amusing, his hand moving back to your hair to play with it. "I would have never thought of you as someone who enjoyed having their hair played with."

"Shut up."

I'm late. I get it. Okay. So. Poll. Question. Survey thing.

What chapter should Adrien or you start showing feelings?

10

15

20

OR would you rather meet this mystery xHeroBoyx?

This will stay till the next chapter is up. Vote quickly!