My Long Lost Mate

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm not really feeling any of my other stories at the moment, so check them out and tell me what you think please! Thanks for reading! Enjoy! Or else! -.- :P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 9th
Alison:

Hi! My name is Alison! I've been living in Texas since I was born, and attending the same schools as every other kid that lives in the area. And as long as I can remember, when i was little, during recess, a group of boys would disappear in the forest next to the play ground, and all return at the same time.

Although the teachers never noticed, most days I would watch them disappear, and later on return. Their bravery and courage was so intriguing! Not only would they disappear in the forest for half an hour, but when they returned they had changed.

Not dramatically. For example, before recess they would be complaining how hungry they were, and their eyes were all coal black. But among return they would be chatting like regular boys, with irises as colorful as ever.

Ive always had my doubts about them.

Now in high school, those same boys are constantly followed around by crowds of girls. It's so annoying how they think they are above everyone else! Until recently had I realized I'd never actually talked to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 10th
Mark:

This morning as we approached the school, Jeff started going crazy, sniffing the air as if his life depends on it. We asked him what was up and he said he could smell his mate. But he couldn't figure out why he couldn't smell her before. Later on we all found out there is a new girl attending today.

I wonder what it smells like to find your mate. I've been around this school so long, I probably wouldn't know. But...it does smell sweeter than any other place in town.

But it's smelled like that since I started school. The smell would fade whenever we would leave into the woods during recess, and get stronger coming back. I dunno...

But they say once you see your mate, you can tell that she's the one.