chapter 12

"Hello, Willow-Sage" His voice was husky and completely unexpected. Looking up I saw a black leather clad figure standing at the bottom of my bed. Moon light shimmered through the window and landed on the empty bed that used to belong to Noah. I could smell his faint after shave and it made me want to get closer to him. It was him! The guy from support group! Groaning I rolled over to look at the clock on my bedside table. Wow it was after hours! Really after hours. If one of  the night staff saw him they would go mental. We spoke for hours at support group and I still didn't know his name.

"You, what are you doing here!" I asked pulling the covers over my face. I heard the smile in his voice.

"Your sleepy voice is sexy" His remark completely threw me of guard and I felt my face flush crimson. Tugging on the cover I finally let him peal it from my face. "Come on" He said grabbing my phone of the table. Shocked I sat up and grabbed his leather covered arm. Pulling him forward I tried to reach my fairly expensive phone. Unfortunately I only succeed to pull his face closer. Maybe it wasn't a accident, he did smell extremely good! "If you want me to kiss you, just say! I would be happy to grant you a wish. I'm like a genie" Pulling his arm back I felt his muscles tense under my hand. Dark dangerous eyes looked endless and I felt trapped in them.

"Yeah except genies give three wish's" I said trying and failing at keeping the smugness out of my voice.

"I never said you couldn't have three kisses!" He is completely self confident and arrogant.

"Who said i would want three?" I asked trying to knock him down a peg or two.

"Enough with the flirting willow! I'm a genie you can't have four kisses! God" His mock anger was funny and a small smile sneaked onto my face. Standing up straight he turned away, still with my phone. "Now get dressed. I will try not to peak"

"Why would I get dressed?" I asked

"We are going out"

"Where?"

"None of tour business! That's where. Now up"

"I can't get dressed with you two feet from me!" I cried. Tutting he held my phone up. Glaring at his back I Slowly stood up.

"Willow do you sleep naked?" He asked like it was completely normal! I had just recovered over the first flush and now it spread back over my face. "I know you don't here but do you at home?"

"I'm not answering that" I said. Slowly I took my pajamas of and put fresh underwear on. That's the moment he spun around. Squealing I jumped back onto my bed and covered myself with the Cover. He seemed to find the whole thing funny and fell onto the annoying girl in the bed next to me. Screaming she alerted the staff and he put his finger to his lips and jumped into my bed. When I was completely naked! Shocked I lay completely still so we didn't touch. He had different ideas and lay his warm hand on my bare thigh! Just as the nurse walked past. As soon as she was out of sight I kicked him out of bed and his face was red from trying not to laugh. "Come on let's go" He said walking down the ward.

When I got to the doors he was waiting and he seemed to have sobered up a bit.

"I want my phone" I said holding my hand out expectingly.

"Oh come on, don't be like that and I had my eyes closed genius! It was just the noise you made" He said bursting into crippling laughter at the memory.

"Game of thrones, Huh? Your one of them" he said eyeing my t-shirt.

Trying not to giggle I said "one of what genie"

"A fandom girl. Crazy, loyal psycho Bitch's" He said shaking his head from side to side. His fingers brushed along the wall tracing the pattern.

"Well, I don't think this relationship is going to walk if your aren't a fanboy" I asking I a mocking voice, turning on my heels I started to walk the other way.