The colour crimson

So hi guys I've decided to try out a new story

(of course Bloody kisses will be updated all the time just like I update it now cause it's so successful which takes me by surprise cause I didn't think anyone would read it but I'm just writing a few chapters for a second book which is nothing to do with BK I hope you all like it)

Abi POV

"Abigail" my mum called pulling my bed cover of my body letting the cold morning air hit me.

"It's time to get up you wouldn't want to be late on your first day would you" she told me as I groaned.

Dragging my body from my comfortable bed I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Mum do I have to go ?" I questioned "I could always just stay here and help you unpack" I offered knowing she's refuse my more that obvious attempt at talking her into letting me skip my first day.

"No absolutely not. This is a fresh start for both of us Abi we've left England behind and we have a new chance here in America we've gone over this already now get ready and be down stairs in ten" she warned

But with a warm smile on her face.

"Got it" I grumbled running my fingers through my knotted bed head.

I guess my mum was right if I think about it we'd move away from the sadness of our old life and are starting a fresh here In America. We'd moved to this little town in the middle of bloody know where and we only knew two people my grandmother who'd talked us into moving over here to spend more time with her and our next door neighbour who I'd only said hello to about three time.

Rummaging in one of the moving boxes I found my straighteners and attempted to make myself look presentable for my first day at Meldocks high school.

I wasn't looking forward to being the new kid one bit but I guess I was going to have to deal with it.

You see I'm rather shy I keep myself to myself and don't do well with making friends.

Looking in the mirror I sighed at my reflection I really did repulse myself at times I'm about 5,4 ~yeah I'm pretty short ~ I'm rather pale my eyes weren't to bad just a normal light blue and my hair is a dark shade of brown and about medium length.

Pulling on my favourite red hoodie and converse I headed down the stairs.

"You ready ?" My mum asked smiling as she passed me a slice of toast.

"Yeah I guess" I replied with a mouth full of toast.

I watched as my mum picked up her car keys and made sure she looked her best in the mirror before opening the front door for me.

"You look great mum" I smiled honestly. It was true she did clearly I didn't get my looks from my mum with her classy style and beautiful appearance she was the woman everyone wanted to be.

She smiled back at me as she locked the front door. "And so do you darling now get in the car before I have to force you into it" she laughed.

The drive to my new school was one of the worst experience of my life I couldn't get over the fear of everyone hating me. I sat looking out the window as we drove through my new town with its little shops and forest surrounds.

Once we final drove up to the school I felt my heart pounding like mad as I tried to stay calm.

"Cheer up Abi you'll be fine" my mum soothed "now remember you've got to walk to your grandmothers tonight okay. Now it's the same little road we drove along yesterday it shouldn't be to long a walk" she smiled as I opened the car door.

"call me when you get there and remember I love you" she called as I closed the door and she drove away leaving me on my own.

-----

So I have the second chapter saved two so if people give responses tonight I might just upload it I also have BK next chapter to update tonight as well so it's presents all round and guess what Little red riding good bases was the most popular so here it is a new dark fairy tale

Please comment and vote

Love you all xxxxxx