Part 1

I stumbled out of the house with my bags. My best friend Soyou just kicked me out because her boyfriend sent me love letters everyday for the past two months.

Yes, I did read them all but, I don't like Taeyang. He basically dated Soyou to make me jealous. It obviously didn't work.

I head to the nearest bus stop and get on the bus route to Seoul. I sit next to a boy in his high school uniform, we went to the same school.

"Aoh Y/N sunbae! You're going to Seoul too?" He smiles like a bunny. "Yeah...who are you though?" I laugh at my question. "I'm Jeon Jungkook! I'm 17 years old. You're Y/F/N right?" He smiles again.

"Am I popular at school Jungkook? How do you know me?" I watch people board the bus. "Last month, you had a fight with T.O.P in the halls! That's how I know you!" He blushes as he says it.

Even though it's a lie it's a good enough lie to make you believe it. "Aoh...Why are you going to Seoul?" I still keep my eyes off his face. "Ah, I'm going to go to school with my best friend Park J..I..M..I..N." He says 'Jimin' slowly.

"Doesn't Park Jimin live in Busan? She's a junior." I finally look at him only for a split second though before I turn away. "Hah, not the girl...the boy...maybe you went to middle school with him or something? I wouldn't know though."
He plays with his bag. I get a notification.

Soyou: Where are you? Me: I'm gone? Soyou: Y/N please come back. Me: I told you if you kick me out of MY own house again..I'm moving! Also, please date someone who actually likes you. Soyou: Yah! Come back! Me: I can't, I'm already here. Visit me soon would 'ya? Soyou: Hey!!!

I grab my bags and head out off the bus. "You have somewhere to go right?" Jungkook asks. "Y-eah! Let's exchange numbers to keep in touch!" I hand him my phone and he hands me his. Soon we leave in our own directions.

It's late at night so I regret not going with Jungkook but I have enough money to get me Ramyun. I'll have to sleep on the streets too...but it's not like I haven't done that before. My sister Sowon lives 5 minutes from the nearest convenience store.

The rare times I hang out with my sister is when she has a break from work which isn't often. But when we have the chance we always get Ramyun and sing together. I can't live with her sadly.

Not only is it against her dorm's rules but her boss absolutely despises me. Because I didn't accept working at their company.

Sowon and her GFRIEND members love me alot and so does her boyfriend Joshua and his SEVENTEEN members. I pay the man who's at the counter and sit at a window seat to eat my Ramyun.

I take a bite of noodles and look outside, I must look sad because a guy comes up to me and says,"Are you okay?" "Sure." I take one glance at him he looks like how I imagined a terrorist to look. "Wanna...go to my hotel?" He asks. It's not the question that bothers me but his annoying presence.

"No. Actually...I want to sit here and eat my Ramyun please...go bother another 'Human'." I sniffle and continue to eat. "You...you can't just REJECT me like that! You don't even know me! I could be offering you a clean hotel to stay at!" He slams his fists on the table.

"But, you aren't so..." I continue my gaze out the window. He pours his coffee on me. Despite the pain pain I charge at him and start beating him until someone pulls me away. Wow, I actually can fight like a human!

I thought to myself. Sowon sets me on the store and sends her guy friend to get some wipes for my burns. Luckily not only is Mr. Coffee gone but, it only got my top shirt wet. I take off my rolling Stones shirt revealing a black spaghetti strap top.

When Sowon's friend come back with the wipes she cleans my chest and treats my burns. "Sowonie I'm sorry...I...he...I..just.." She covers my mouth. "Thank Namjoon." She point to Mr. Wipes. "Thank you Namjoon! I'm one of Sowon's many sisters Y/N!"

I bow to the man. Before he can say anything I get a call from Jungkook. "Aoh! Jungkook~ah!" "Y/N sunbae are you where you're supposed to be staying at?" He asks. "Yes Jungkook! I'm safe don't worry!" "Why are you lying?" "What do you mean Jungkook?" "Turn around Y/N." He hangs up.

I turn around look out the window and see Jungkook soaking in the rain. I grab my older brother Kai's old sweatshirt and run outside.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I shout as I put the sweatshirt on him. I lead him into the store and give him my Ramyun. "Sowon. Where's Mr. Wipes?" I ask her referring to Namjoon.

"He left he had to walk home. He also told me to tell you not to get into trouble." Sowon hands me and Jungkook a hot chocolate.

"Okay, thank you Sowonie! I see you brought your car. You should leave it's getting late. I'll sleep in a motel with Jungkook." I smile at my beautiful sister. "Okay, See you soon!" She waves and leaves to her car.
END OF PART 1