Chapter 1

I don't know why I agreed to Jimin's "game". Part of me thought he'd give up after the first day...

Turns out Jimin is more persistent than I expected.

"Hey, y/n, could you pass me that pencil?" Jimin and I were working on our assignment in the library at lunch.

Just as I was taking a step a chair leg hit my ankle. I felt adrenaline pump through my veins as I began my decent towards the floor below me. Unexpectedly, something cushioned my fall.

"Day one," Jimin said from underneath me with a wink.

"What? That didn't count!" I protested.

"Tell me, is your face going red because you fell or because you landed on me?" I turned away with a sigh.

"Is this what the whole month is going to be like?" Jimin stared at me with a blank expression. "Weird incidents that would only exist in K-dramas?"

"Don't get too delusional," Jimin said while rolling his eyes. "I'm not a romantic person."

"Isn't that what that fifty shades of grey dude said?" I mumbled while staring out of the window.

"Hey! Stay on track!" Jimin commanded while snapping his fingers in front of my face. I rolled my eyes and got back to work.

-=+=-

"So what do you have planned for me Mr Wild?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Just some simple climbing." He said without looking up from the sheet he was inspecting.

"Like rock climbing?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"What? No!" Jimin almost looked offended at what I just said. "Just wait, you'll see," I rolled my eyes in response.

"Or," Jimin stared at me with piercing eyes. "You just can't get enough of me."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I groaned.

"Your body aches for the day I-," I immediately interrupted him by kicking his leg under the table.

"Not funny," I mumbled while covering my face with my hands.

"Ahh Jimin! I love youuu," he said in a high pitched voice. I couldn't help but laugh at his dumb jokes. "But seriously," he continued, "meet me out the front of my house at 9pm tomorrow."

"I don't know," I mumbled sarcastically. "That sounds pretty sketchy..." Jimin chuckled while sitting back in his chair.

"I'm serious!" I said while waving my pen in the air. "Mum always told me not to meet up with creepy men."

"I'm not creepy!" Jimin yelled while slamming his hands on the table in front of us. I gave him a "are you sure about that" look.

Jimin stood up in his chair while gesturing to himself.

"How could a creepy man be this handsome?" He said with a proud smile.

"Pretty easily," I responded.

He sat down in his chair with a sigh.

"Can't we just get Jungkook to do this for us?" Jimin said while looking down at our half completed assignment.

I shook my head while picking up my pencil again. "Jungkook has done more than enough favours for me." Jimin rolled his eyes and we both continued working on our assignment.

-=+=-

I stared down at my cupboard.

"What to wear..." I mumbled while picking up my phone.

Me: What should I wear?

Jimin: Make it as see through as possible

Me: Yeah right, what do I actually wear?

Jimin: Just wear something dark and easy to move around in

"Dark and easy to move around in..." I mumbled while pulling a pair of black jeans out of my cupboard.

"Jin!" I called out while walking into the kitchen where he was cooking dinner.

"What's wrong?" He asked while flipping something around in a pan.

"Do you have a dark sweater I could borrow?" I asked while leaning on the kitchen bench.

"Yeah, you can take anything from my cupboard." I shuffled out of the kitchen in anticipation.

"Woah," I mumbled while staring at all of his hoodies and sweaters. "So many to choose from... I should just take them all." I said with a sly grin while searching for the perfect one.

I decided on a dark blue hoodie and took it back to my room. I stared at myself in the mirror with a smile. It was so big comfortable. Quickly, I put my hair in a bun and headed to the front door.

"Thank you Jin!" I sang while walking outside. Jin gave me a small wave before going back to whatever he was doing.

-=+=-

I texted Jimin as soon as I got to the front of his house. The air was cold and the street lights offered minimal light. A few moments after, the front door opened.

"Took you long enough." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I was getting the things ready." He groaned while zipping up a bag and throwing it over his shoulder.

"What things?" I asked as Jimin began walking down the street, I followed closely beside him.

"Torches, blanket, matches-"

"Matches?" I asked in confusion.

"We must be prepared for the unexpected." Jimin said with a determined look on his face.

"Where are we even going?" I asked while trying to keep up with his fast steps.

"To school." He said while looking at the dimly lit footpath in front of us.

"School?" I asked while looking up at him, he nodded in response. The feeling of uncertainty began brewing in my stomach.

-=+=-

"Look, Jimin I don't think this a good idea," I said while pulling on his arm. We were standing at the bottom of the fence that stretches around the perimeter of our school.

"Come on, it's not that illegal." He said with a smile.

"You can do it," I said while pulling my phone out of my pocket. "I'm going to call Jin to pick me up."

Before I could even type in my password Jimin had snatched my phone out of my hand and thrown it over the fence.

"Jimin!" I yelled in shock.

"Looks like you'll have to go get it." He said with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and started climbing the fence.

I landed on the other side smoothly and began searching for my phone.

"Jimin, can I borrow a torch?" I asked as he climbed down the fence. He unzipped his bag and threw one to me.

"Lucky it landed on the grass," I said with a sigh of a relief as I picked up my phone.

"Great, let's go," Jimin said while running into the school.

I have already broken a few laws so there's no use in turning back now.