• ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : 화양연화 •

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!

-♦♦-

The fan-chant still lingers in the ears somehow.

This was the life of BTS; pretty much since their teenage and youth years.

But lost time is that one precious commodity that no Nicholas Flamel can recuperate in this real world.

Growing up and growing old is a part of everyone's lives; even celebrities'.

But with growth comes change, and with change comes compromise; for life, for love, but most importantly, for survival.

After decades-long of not seeing each other due to the drastic excuse of a melodrama we sarcastically call 'life', the Boys, ergo, the Men are brought together by a tragic incident.

Happiness and love was what bound them when they were together. Sadness and pain is what rejuvenates the old happiness that was a mark of their bond.

Now old and experienced to the level of creating 5 times of another Hwayang-Yeonhwa album, the BTS brothers reunite to stand by each other after years of piled up remorse, reminiscing old memories and taking the final road of Redemption on their final stage of life.

Past the end of this cold winter, until the spring comes again, until the flowers bloom again, let's stay a little longer and witness the Most Beautiful Moment of Life.

― Author🌸

—♦♥♦—

Updated: 15 December, 2017