Thoughts

Jimin had no choice but to shut his mouth and let jungkook and I share a room.....but had his head against the wall all night.
______________________________
"So, (y/n) do you want to shower first or do you want me too?" Jungkook asked standing up from the soft bed
"Uhhhh...you go first" I said with a shaking voice.
"Ok, I won't be long, sweetie" he smiled cheekily and walked into the bathroom, a second later opening the door again poking his head out...
"Don't walk in to take a peek at my sexy body" jungkook winked and closed the door again.

"Why, why, WHY!!!. He is too hot I'm going crazy!!!" I slammed my body only bed, rolling around like a spoiled child, messing the perfectly tidy bed sheets.

Thoughts piled in my mind.
Does our parents really want us to get married this early?
Is jimin really irritated by this?
Is jungkook a playboy?
What does jungkook think about getting married?
How many children does jungkook want to have in the future....wait that would mean......we would have to............. sleep together!!!
I internally scream and hold my hands up to my mouth, soon slowly calming myself down, picturing jungkooks body. I can just imaging his strong arms, thick neck, amazing jaw line and awwwwwwww the Adam's apple ughhhh omg!

I get interrupted from my thoughts as I hear the bathroom door open and see jungkook walk out in .........JUST A TOWEL!!!!!!

I stare at the towel hanging around his waste, with wide round eyes

OH NO MY MIND IS GOING IN MANY DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS!!!

Jungkook notices and steps closer to mean, pinning me down on the bed

"Do you like what you see?"
.........
______________________________
Damnnnnnnn jeon jungkook, what do ya think ya doin boiiiiii
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Love you guys <3