Chapter Three

Monday, ugh back to school. Even tho I woke up late, I managed to take a shower, got dressed in a minute, skipped breakfast, my dad couldn't drive me, so literally I ran like a maniac to school and saved myself from being late. Phew! Need my name in the Guinness Book of World Records. What? I'm not being dramatic; I'm just being a high schooler.

I walk toward the yellow school building past the frolicking students and their rubbish snob chatter.

Enzo! Nana's holler reaches from behind me. Maybe she already knew about Minho, and I was lacking behind. She walks to me in all her tan glory and auburn halo. (That's so you Nana)

Hey! I smile at her.

"Amber called me last night", she squeals.

"Okay, so what did she say?" I ask her

She said you have a new crush, I mean I kinda figured but I wasn't 100% sure until she confirmed.

I... I... well...

"Cute" I'm cut off by Amber

"OMG" Amber screams in my ear and I give her a glare for piercing my ears with her loud scream. Lea and Kate's eyes are trained on something behind me. We all turn around to see Minho who apparently biked to school.

I love his Hoodie! Kate sighs.

"He's so hot" Lea breaches by my side.

Uh-Oh! He was coming towards us. I look up slowly while blushing one more time. Nana talked to him like they knew each other. Unquestionably he liked talking. But I couldn't help but wonder if he was a player.

He had a plaid navy blue shirt, a black hoodie, black jeans, and a cap perched on his head.

He then continues to park his bike.

"He's oozing cuteness" Lea sighs again. Hmph!

"You people are insane" I will not hesitate to strangle whoever cherishes him again. Amber chuckles and frowns.

My mind was still wandering, "Earth to Enzo" Kate snaps her fingers in face.

"Drooling over Minho?" Lea teases me and I stick my tongue out at her.

That's the most stupid thing I've heard. Amber grimaces. "Minho's not a drool material"; he's more like 'bruhh! Material.

"Touché" Nana giggles. Amber mock glare at us.

"Our first period is about to start" let's go. Now we are gonna die of boredom with Miss Evans history class.

Class had began. Nana was literally falling asleep while Amber, Kate and Lea were texting without being spotted. I was gazing at him, I didn't know what was wrong with me, I'm not like that. I'm ice cold, but I guess with him I melt. My head's hurting with all these overbearing thoughts. I don't even know him, I said to myself.

He looked at me, suddenly everything was out of focus. He has that "Baby, I'm here smile" that drove me crazy. Am I dreaming? I kept asking myself.

I wanted to talk to him, strike a conversation. But I was afraid of blushing and even giggling. I hate being clumsy with words when words mean a lot.

11am P.E. We had to run the mile. We almost died, Amber was read as a tomato, Kate was drinking water non stop while Nana and Lea were having an adrenaline rush and shouting at us: My grandma moves faster than that! They both holler. Amber literally sat down in the middle of the run for 15 minutes. Kate was trotting and she kept saying she didn't have much stamina in her. I was huffing and puffing while moving a bit faster.

I sat under a tree afterwards, my cheeks were red as well and I was physically dead.
Minho stands in front of me asking if I'm okay. I reply saying: I'm not used to it and I hate P.E.
He then sat next to me without saying a thing. It was dead silent but it was perfect.

Okay so I'm really inspired. Never thought I'd actually come up with a story like this one. Hope y'all like it. Vote, it means a lot to me. With love

-(INT)Enzo